Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise @ddicts Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jul 17, 2001.

1. judy

judy Guest

<HTML>Greetings from Central Illinois. They say the "feels like temp" today will be over 100. ugh! :(
    Smooth sailing
    judy</HTML>

2. Bensley's

Bensley's Guest

<HTML>checking in from Freeport, - home of endless road construction, rain, humidity, and road rage too cruzship! :eek:)
    Lost our dsl at work and although I am on regular modem at home, I use the same provider as work, so no internet or email for most of yesterday and some on Sunday.
    Just came up this morning (at work). Stayed on a little while at home, but kept getting bumped off about every three minutes...gave up, went to bed.</HTML>

3. maw

maw Guest

<HTML>Mo Ozarks are here and accounted for.</HTML>

4. joschmo

joschmo Guest

<HTML>as FrankV, also rainy here in Boston; left home in RI & was cloudy. but the rest of the week sounds bright & sunny!!

have a good day everybody!!

Joanne</HTML>

5. Stingray

Stingray Guest

<HTML>Hello All, Checking in from the hot & humid landlocked state of Missouri!!

67 days until Carnival Triumph!!

Stingray</HTML>

6. TraceyB

TraceyB Guest

<HTML>Greeting from Burlington Ontario, and stinky lake Ontario. Yes the algae is growing quite nicely, hope you all are having a great day. Just wating to see what the cruise fairy will send my way, otherwise no cruises yet.</HTML>

7. Greg

Greg Guest

<HTML>Greetings from beautiful East Texas, home of roses, pine trees and lots of that humidity, too! Have a blessed day all!</HTML>

8. Kathy N.

Kathy N. Guest

<HTML>I'm also in wet and wonderful Western Massachusetts! Work in Pittsfield and live in Windsor. The heart of the Berkshire Hills, home to The Berkshire Theater Festival, Wlliamstown Theater, Tanglewood, Chesterwood and so much more, Come and visit for a land vacation!</HTML>

9. Jan

Jan Guest

<HTML>Present in the Twin Cities (Minnapolis, St Paul) of Minnesota. where it will be hot hazy & humid today.</HTML>

10. Hilary

Hilary Guest

<HTML>I'm here from Vancouver, Washington in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Hilary</HTML>

11. Luvgirllll

Luvgirllll Guest

<HTML>Hello from Southern New Jersey, right outside of Philadelphia!!!!</HTML>

12. seamom

seamom Guest

<HTML>Toronto, Ontario......susan</HTML>

13. Kathy

Kathy Guest

<HTML>Hi, from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. A rainy day here - but only 103 days left until the sunny Caribbean on Carnival.</HTML>

14. Tammy

Tammy Guest

<HTML>Hi, checking in from Southern California,,,,gonna be a hot one today!</HTML>

15. annette

annette Guest

<HTML>Checking in from the Missouri Ozarks--hey maw and stingray-glad there are a few of us around!

annette</HTML>

16. red stripe

red stripe Guest

<HTML>checking in from my chair. lol Where the weather is cool and comfortable.... or is that the air conditioning?
    Well I am signing in anyway. lol
    cheers,
    [​IMG]</HTML>

17. angelpug

angelpug Guest

<HTML>Jaime......checking in from Sunny, BEAUTIFUL, Shepherdstown, West Virginia!!!</HTML>

18. bes22

bes22 Guest

<HTML>I'm around today, too... here in beautiful Brooklyn, NY - not a very pretty day yet but there's still hope. Warm, warm, warm...</HTML>

19. Toto

Toto Guest

<HTML>Checking in from the Wizard of OZ state-Kansas!
    Toto</HTML>

20. Terri

Terri Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Southern California!

Terri</HTML>