• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise @ddicts Roll Call

B

BarbC & mainecruiser

<HTML>Checking in from Old Orchard Beach Maine! The new Cape Hatteras will be in Portland tomorrow and we don't have time to go see it! :-(</HTML>

N

NJ in NC

<HTML>Checking in from Raleigh, NC.....It's nice and cool tonite in the condo!

Spunky checks in also...

NJ and Spunky</HTML>

T

Tim and Elaine

<HTML>Checking in from the great state of Michigan(Canton) . It's still too dry here and no appreciable rainfall in sight. Our grass is now a sad shade of brown. Hope we get some moisture soon. Hey!! East coast!! how about sending some back this way!!!

Keep posting and KEEP ON CRUISIN!!!

Tim and Elaine</HTML>

J

Jaimie

<HTML>Better late than never. Soggy Anchorage...record amounts of rain fall this year...reached 60 degrees today! 5 days until the Sun Princess.</HTML>

J

jeffstern

<HTML>I always say I'm from "Miami," but that's a bit off. We live in an area of Unincorporated Miami-Dade County, about 20 miles south of the city, and an hour north of Key Largo. While not the official name, the area is generall referred to as "Kendall."
HOT!</HTML>

E

Ellen M

<HTML>Another buckeye checking in. We are from Marion-in the heart of Ohio. (3 days until the Vision and the Panama Canal.</HTML>

M

Marlene

<HTML>Good Evening Cruisers,

Greetings from Las Vegas - its 7:35 pm and a nice 90 degrees!</HTML>

T

tinker

<HTML>Marlene you lucky one, my favorite place in the whole world. Las Vegas. I am in Florida now and it is hot. Planning a trip in November, unless I can talk someone into going with me next month. I know a few people that live in Henderson. Where are you?</HTML>

L

LS5099 aka (Terry)

<HTML>Hello from the real Brentwood, Calif. The northern Calif. City, 50 miles east of San Francisco, not the suburb of LA.</HTML>

M

mcathy

<HTML>Good Morning from South Georgia. Most cruise ships carry more people than live in my community.It's true!
Happing Sailing
Cathy</HTML>