Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise @ddicts Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Jul 17, 2001.

1. <HTML>Checking in from Old Orchard Beach Maine! The new Cape Hatteras will be in Portland tomorrow and we don't have time to go see it! :-(</HTML>

2. herb

herb Guest

<HTML>Greetings from a cloudy, humid NYC! - herb</HTML>

3. JhawkI

JhawkI Guest

<HTML>It's hot and sticky in Kansas City - glad I'm in an air conditioned office!</HTML>

4. Olga

Olga Guest

<HTML>Hello from North Brunswick, NJ, exit 9 on the infamous New Jersey Turnpike!</HTML>

5. airgunnerusn

airgunnerusn Guest

<HTML>Way late. Another check in from the Missouri Ozarks.</HTML>

6. Suez

Suez Guest

<HTML>Making an appearance from Wichita...a member of the official "Kansas Krew"!

Suez</HTML>

7. NJ in NC

NJ in NC Guest

<HTML>Checking in from Raleigh, NC.....It's nice and cool tonite in the condo!

Spunky checks in also...

NJ and Spunky</HTML>

8. <HTML>Checking in from the great state of Michigan(Canton) . It's still too dry here and no appreciable rainfall in sight. Our grass is now a sad shade of brown. Hope we get some moisture soon. Hey!! East coast!! how about sending some back this way!!!

Keep posting and KEEP ON CRUISIN!!!

Tim and Elaine</HTML>

9. Jaimie

Jaimie Guest

<HTML>Better late than never. Soggy Anchorage...record amounts of rain fall this year...reached 60 degrees today! 5 days until the Sun Princess.</HTML>

10. jeffstern

jeffstern Guest

<HTML>I always say I'm from "Miami," but that's a bit off. We live in an area of Unincorporated Miami-Dade County, about 20 miles south of the city, and an hour north of Key Largo. While not the official name, the area is generall referred to as "Kendall."
    HOT!</HTML>

11. Ellen M

Ellen M Guest

<HTML>Another buckeye checking in. We are from Marion-in the heart of Ohio. (3 days until the Vision and the Panama Canal.</HTML>

12. Marlene

Marlene Guest

<HTML>Good Evening Cruisers,

Greetings from Las Vegas - its 7:35 pm and a nice 90 degrees!</HTML>

13. <HTML>greetings from the Motor City Michigan</HTML>

14. tinker

tinker Guest

<HTML>Marlene you lucky one, my favorite place in the whole world. Las Vegas. I am in Florida now and it is hot. Planning a trip in November, unless I can talk someone into going with me next month. I know a few people that live in Henderson. Where are you?</HTML>

15. <HTML>Hello from the real Brentwood, Calif. The northern Calif. City, 50 miles east of San Francisco, not the suburb of LA.</HTML>

16. KathyC

KathyC Guest

<HTML>Greetings to everyone from NW Illinois.</HTML>

17. mcathy

mcathy Guest

<HTML>Good Morning from South Georgia. Most cruise ships carry more people than live in my community.It's true!
    Happing Sailing
    Cathy</HTML>