• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise-@ddicts roll call

R

red stripe

about time to check in with this new forum..
so here is red stripe checking in from cool NC.

B

Beryl

It's cool in my little corner of Beautiful British Columbia :CAN today too! It's a nice change! Hi everyone!!

M

maria

Cool weather in Monroe, N.Y. 1 week to go til my son's wedding. Hope for this cool weather next weekend.

W

WCoastCdnCruisers

Laurey and Ian checking in from the summer home port of the Alaska Cruise Ships, Vancouver, Beautiful British Columbia Canada. It's raining a bit today, nice change from the hot hot hot weather of the past few months. Not good for those sailing away from our port today though. Laurey

H

H2O babe

Rainy and cool in central MN!! I think cruise cutie sent this my way from Vermont!

H2O babe

B

BobTuck

Checking in from Atlanta, Georgia :USA

Gorgeous weather here as well. Bright sunshine, zero clouds in the sky and high temp of only 84. Glad to have a day that not hovering in the mid 90's! (and yes I did see Einsteins picture the other day :grin)

C

Cruise cutie

hello from cool..:grin..54 degrees Central Vermont..Joanne- Cruise cutie and Mark- Cruise Hubby...and H2O Babe....yuppers I sent it back at 'cha from us to you ;)...in MN...:daisy..Joanne

K

KkarenL

Hi! Karen, from Riverside, CA -- Smack dab in the middle of Southern California. We have the A/C on today, should hit 100.