• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise-@ddicts roll call

P

Paradise Found

Hi All,

Just moved to Vancouver Island from Ontario. Thus my board name. Been here two months now and moved into our home last week after living in a Motel for 8 weeks. Cruise booked for January to Mexico.
So far all is good. Weather this am is warm and sunny.
Toby

C

Cruisechic2005

Hey this is Justine here from Upstate, NY its a great day out today although a little chilly at 68 degrees the sun is warm!! Can't wait till i cruise!!

S

SALTWATER

Good afternoon, this is Sandy from cloudy & rain in the forecast North Port, Florida. Looking forward to cruising with the CLASS Of 2005

Zuiderdam Oct. 30,04
Sun Princess Feb. 27,05

T

tispwisp

Amy and Chris from Angier, NC! Impatiently waiting for 95 more days to pass so we can feed our addiction again on the Sun Princess!

N

NHCruzer

Checking in from southern NH where there is a hint of fall in the air even though the calendar insists it is still August.

C

carolannmc

Checking in from North Bay, Ontario....A beautiful sunny day here...It's great to be a Northern!
Can't wait for our cruise to Alaska 8/22 on the Norwegian Sun.

D

Donna - dsw

Donna and Jim Wilson from Amherst, Ohio - about 35 miles West of Clevealnd right on lake Erie!

P

PEB

Well I haven't been around much lately but I am still here whether you like it or not LOL. Checking in from Duluth Minnesota. I will be back posting more sometime soon.

S

surfergirl

Keeper's Mommy and Daddy checking in from N. VA Keep says to tell all of you she REALLY DOESN'T LIKE cruising as that means time at "puppy camp."

J

J.E. M.

This is Jim for Calabash, NC, checking in, recently booked a cruise to Bermuda on board the Horizion sailing 10-23-2004.