Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise-@ddicts roll call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by red stripe, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Hi All,

Just moved to Vancouver Island from Ontario. Thus my board name. Been here two months now and moved into our home last week after living in a Motel for 8 weeks. Cruise booked for January to Mexico.
    So far all is good. Weather this am is warm and sunny.
    Toby

2. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Leon and JacquieP checking in from the banks of the Arkansas River in Tulsa, Oklahoma

3. Hey this is Justine here from Upstate, NY its a great day out today although a little chilly at 68 degrees the sun is warm!! Can't wait till i cruise!!

4. SALTWATER

SALTWATER Guest

Good afternoon, this is Sandy from cloudy & rain in the forecast North Port, Florida. Looking forward to cruising with the CLASS Of 2005

Zuiderdam Oct. 30,04
    Sun Princess Feb. 27,05

5. beej

beej Guest

Beej checking in from a cool and balmy day north of Boston.

6. tispwisp

tispwisp Guest

Amy and Chris from Angier, NC! Impatiently waiting for 95 more days to pass so we can feed our addiction again on the Sun Princess!

7. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Guest

Hi all addicts, Cinnamon checking in from southern England.

8. dldancer

dldancer Guest

Debbie checking in from a rainy Altamonte Springs, FL. :wave

9. NHCruzer

NHCruzer Guest

Checking in from southern NH where there is a hint of fall in the air even though the calendar insists it is still August.

10. carolannmc

carolannmc Guest

Checking in from North Bay, Ontario....A beautiful sunny day here...It's great to be a Northern!
    Can't wait for our cruise to Alaska 8/22 on the Norwegian Sun.

11. JackiLA

JackiLA Guest

Checking in from hot hot hot Southern California. Love the new format.

JackiLA

12. Einstein

Einstein Guest

E checking in from a VERY Pleasant :NC

13. Sgrane

Sgrane Guest

Scott checking in from rainy Orlando , Florida.

:grin

14. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Donna and Jim Wilson from Amherst, Ohio - about 35 miles West of Clevealnd right on lake Erie!

15. LindaG

LindaG Guest

Linda G checking in from central NJ

16. PEB

PEB Guest

Well I haven't been around much lately but I am still here whether you like it or not LOL. Checking in from Duluth Minnesota. I will be back posting more sometime soon.

17. surfergirl

surfergirl Guest

Keeper's Mommy and Daddy checking in from N. VA Keep says to tell all of you she REALLY DOESN'T LIKE cruising as that means time at "puppy camp."

18. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Ahoy! It's Nessie from Ga. checking in. First time to see the new format....WOW!

19. TexasSue

TexasSue Guest

Count me too - just returned from a cruise - waiting for the depression to hit -

20. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Guest

This is Jim for Calabash, NC, checking in, recently booked a cruise to Bermuda on board the Horizion sailing 10-23-2004.