• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise-@ddicts roll call

S

seagarsmoker

JB checking in from central Illinois. Cold summer here, guess global warming has started.

Less than 200 days until CL@SS 2005!

H

Haggis Hunters

Hi from Glasgow, Scotland ! William and Angela checking in! Weather cooling down, which means it is freezing, and rain not switching off at all, but that's what makes our country green and lush!! :grin

S

sailinsal

Checking in with great news; our air to Venice is taken care of and air from Ft. Lauderdale is all set, not just waiting for the upgrade fairy on the Star Princess to use her magic wand and ready to set sail on Oct. 7................we are checking in from So California. This cruise will be ELITE for us with Princess so I will write all the good amentities we will enjoy. sailinsal and phil

P

p.g.

Hot and sunny today on Vancouver Island, ( B.C.,Canada) and it was hot and sunny yesterday,and the day before yesterday, and the day before that! LOL In fact we have had only two rainy days all summer!!

S

sage

I've been rather busy here in Gainesville, Fl preparing for hurricane Charley, but I'm here. It's very rainy here, but I don't think it is from Charley.

A

Al

Geez - how could I have overlooked this!

Al here, from Palm Harbor, FL. Booked on 11/13 Caribean Princess. Just missed Hurricane Charley by ... that much!

C

Cruise Chic

Hi all, greetings from Miami. Thank you all who were praying for us during the past few days.....My family and I were very fortunate. Our hearts go out to those in the affected areas.

Y

yogibear

Greetings from Hackettstown, New Jersey. Been busy working this week. Now getting ready for what's left of Charley's rain............Karen

Carnival Legend x 3:
10/22/04 CTN
03/27/05 Southern Caribbean
04/04/05 Western Caribbean

K

Kathy

:wave Better late than never I guess - checking in from Sylvania, Ohio - the suburbs of Toledo in the NW corner of the state.

Kathy

P

pjkds

pjkds--back in Kalamazoo, Michigan, from a week up north.

Back from our "land cruise" to the Upper Peninsula (of Michigan) last week, to see the Perseid meteor shower on Aug 11/12. Kept checking the sky at 12, 2, 4, and 6 a.m., but the clouds and rain were 100% effective at preventing that!
Sigh.

Fortunately, the clouds eased up the next night and we saw a few. "A few" is better than none, but nothing like the one per minute we'd hoped to see during the peak in those very dark skies on Lake Superior shore.

Well, we did see THREE of the five Great Lakes (Michigan, Huron, and Superior). Do we get extra credit for that?

B

BSeabob

checking in from the Fraser Valley of Beautiful BC. Canada. It's a hot hot summer again in BC. Beautiful weather ...unless you are a forest fighter.

cheers everybody/