• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise Jokes Top 10

T

Toni Rock

<HTML>Just found this It was pretty darn funny
sorry if its a repeat

The Letterman Top Ten list was adapted by comics for ship jokes, then stolen by cruise directors and now is used by all of them as the top ten dumb questions asked by passengers.

"Will this elevator take me to the front of the ship?"
"Do these stairs go up or down?"
"How far are we above sea level?"
"Does the crew sleep on board?" (No, we tow them in the life boats.) "
"Do the ship generate it's own electricity?" (No, we pull an extension cord from Miami.)
To photographers: "If the photos aren't marked, how do we know which ones are ours?"
"Is the water in the toilet fresh water or sea water?" (I don't know, I haven't tasted it.)
"What do you do with the ice carvings after they've melted?"
"Is there music in the Disco?"
"What time is the Midnight Buffet?"</HTML>

K

Kathy Atkins

<HTML>Or the one my daughter who was 4 at the time asked me as she was jumping into the pool, "Mommy is this pool water fresh or salt?" And before I could answer she jumped in! Boy, was she surprised when she found out it was salt!!! Everybody around us was splitting their sides laughing! Then, she yelled at me for not warning her it was salt water! Like, I'm going to tell her as she does a "double-gainer" off the deep end!

Kitten :kitten</HTML>

S

surfergirl

<HTML>Toni,
Funny, but someone else beat you to the puch on this one-posted it a couple days ago.

:candle :VA :C@</HTML>

S

Sgrane

<HTML>The cruise director on the Voyager actually uses that list as part of his "routine" :lol</HTML>

G

Galloping Gal

<HTML>Dave Armour, cruise director on the Carnival Celebration uses them too!</HTML>