Cruise Roll Call Time!!!

E

Einstein

<HTML>Seen a lot of New faces here lately so its time for a Cruise Roll Call. Whos Cruisin?? When is the Sail Date?? and on What Ship??

None unfortunatly for me yet but one might be on the agenda soon!</HTML>

H

Hucc

<HTML>Like I have to tell *you* :lol

Grand Princess, Western Caribbean (Princess Cays, Grand Cayman Cozumel, Costa Maya); February 3, 2002</HTML>

R

red stripe

<HTML>you are cruzin' for a bruzin' :lol, and I have just cruised back in the door here.</HTML>

S

Sunshine

<HTML>Carnival Spirit Feb 23 for 8 day "exotic" southern carribean itinerary. (Barbados, St. Maarten, Martinique). Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>We're stacked!!!

Zaandam February, 2002
Maasdam May, 2002
Rotterdam August, 2002
Amsterdam December, 2002

Love those "dam" ships!

:ribbon</HTML>

K

KathyK

<HTML>April 6-19, 2002 Radiance of the Seas! San Juan to San Diego via Aruba, Panama Canal,
Costa Rica, Acapulco and Cabo San Lucas.

KathyK</HTML>

A

Ali

<HTML>Just have the one so far, but I know how that will be in another month or so. Need that cruise in the summer sometime. Right now, just one, maybe two with the Grandeur in October....Then of course there is the summer one.....</HTML>

S

Shipstern & Qzzee

<HTML>This Saturday on Celebrity Century Western Caribbean. Woopie!!!! :jump :jump

Shipstern & Qzzee :)</HTML>

S

sail7seas

<HTML>No...Hucc..LOL Sure wish we were! Just imagine how much we'd cruise then!!!

:ribbon</HTML>

T

tinker

<HTML>Hi Einstein!

I'm almost ready for my 5th trip on the Sovereign of the Seas on February 3, 2002.

Will have just about 3 weeks to repack for the Grandeur of the Seas 11 night on March 4,2002. Will be celebrating my 52nd birthday and 34th Wedding Anniversary on Board. What a way to celebrate.

Take care.
tinker</HTML>

B

BruinSteve

<HTML>Well, now I've got it at the end of every post...
Still a little over 5 months away, though...</HTML>

S

Sheila

<HTML>Not the last now, Steve! I'm on Cruise #2 - NCL Wind Honolulu -> Vancouver late April! No kids - what a blast!</HTML>