Cruise Roll Call Time!!!

S

Sandy

<HTML>Einstein, I bet you're sorry you asked! :lol Can't believe how many posts you got on this one! Here is another.... Me and my husband Dick are going on the Summit, March 29th, 10 night southern caribbean with our friends Jim and Pat.</HTML>

B

Billyheart

<HTML>Paradise on 2/21/02 to Eastern Caribbean.
Galaxy on 5/17/02 to Western Caribbean.
Fantasy on 9/15/02 to Bahamas.
Looking for Panama Canal sometime in 1/03 or 2/03
Bill</HTML>

S

Smooth Cruiser

<HTML>I'm with Cinnamon, March 18, Summit, Western Caribbean WooooooHoooooo!
Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary to Cinnamon!!!! Happy Cruise to Me!</HTML>

L

Linda & Jim

<HTML>We are leaving 2/4 on the Sun Princess for the Panama Canal for our 25 th wedding anniversary and have another one booked for 11/24/02 on the Voyager to the Western Caribbean with our 2 children being included and my mom. My mom and older son will be first time cruisers. Can't wait</HTML>

W

WannaCruise

<HTML>April 28 on the Carnival Destiny. First sailing to the Southern Caribbean and I can't wait! San Juan, St. Thomas, Martinique, Barbados and Aruba here we come!</HTML>

A

Annette

<HTML>Looking forward to cruise #2....Carnival Jubilee to Grand Cayman and Cozumel
5 days starting April 29th!!!! So psyched!!! Already thinking about next one for my anniversary in August.</HTML>

C

carp

<HTML>carp and shelly

cruising Feb 10th on the Voyager getting closer and closer but still not close enough!</HTML>

V

Valerie/WI

<HTML>Sailing 2/3 NCL Star. Four of us going, three of us celebrating our 50th birthdays. Can't wait to feel the warm weather and the smell of the sea................ Hope you all have calm seas and a perfect cruise!</HTML>

P

paulfredo

<HTML>Paul and Dixie on Celebrity Summit 2/25/02 , 11 nt ultimate carribean is next and then NCL Star in Hawaii 7 nt 7/14/02.

paulfredo</HTML>