• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise Roll Call Time!!!

S

sydsgran

<HTML>Crown Princess
3/10/02 to 3/25/02
San Diego to Ft Lauderdale thru the Panama Canal

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!</HTML>

S

Seawitch

<HTML>We will be cruising the southern caribbean on the Carnival Destiny on 5/5/02 and then an anniversary cruise on the Dawn Princess 10/3/02, Hawaii to Tahiti.</HTML>

M

Mo

<HTML>Me and Brad celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary on the Carnival Inspiration sailing 2/17/02

it cant get here soon enough!</HTML>

S

surfergirl

<HTML>Einstein,
Aren't you glad you asked this question???
Dean and Fleda on the Infinity to Alaska-June 21.

:candle :VA :C@</HTML>

P

pjkds

<HTML>3-day Disney Wonder to Nassau and Castaway Cay in June--because we will already be in Orlando for a spina bifida convention (otherwise, 3 days isn't worth the airfare or trauma getting to Florida from Michigan).

Am I the ONLY ONE taking a Disney cruise this year?
pjkds</HTML>

T

texaspamela

<HTML>I'll be on Carnival Destiny, leaving April 14. We will hit Peurto Rico, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Lucia, Curacao and Aruba. Anyone been top these ports? Any ideas on what to see or do?</HTML>

T

texaspamela

<HTML>I'll be on Carnival Destiny, leaving April 14. We will hit Peurto Rico, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Lucia, Curacao and Aruba. Anyone been top these ports? Any ideas on what to see or do?</HTML>

T

texaspamela

C

Christine

<HTML>Hello Einstein,
Well what a lot of cruise addicts we are!
Gerard and I are sailing Star Princess Inaugural Cruise 13th Feb 2002.
from Singapore to Los Angeles 26 nights.
Christine and Gerard :wave :wave :wave
:uk</HTML>

L

logcabin

<HTML>Hubby and I on the Grand Princess March 24th Western Caribbean celebrating his birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary. (Got married on his birthday so he couldn't forget our anniversary LOL).</HTML>

C

cruiseladytx

<HTML>Legend of the Seas 5/6/2002 Hawaii
Brilliance of the Seas 9/22/2002 New England/Canada</HTML>

B

Bernadette

<HTML>going on the fascination 2/15/02 - 2/18/02 and can't find anyone else going on this cruise. do ya think it will only be us.</HTML>

C

Cinnamon

<HTML>Wow, so many cruises booked between us. What would the industry do without us addicts!
Cinnamon</HTML>