• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruiseknut - Elation sold out 5/13

D

Debbie

I called to check prices today to see if they went down and it is sold out! The whole ship! I'm surprised with still a week and a half to go - I guess it will be crowded!! :) Debbie

F

Friendly C's

Even though the ship is sold out, don't be fooled. You will be surprised at how much room there is and how easy it is to move about. Only at meal time will you notice the crowds. Went on this cruise in '98 and it was a breeze. Have a good time.

D

Debbie

Friendly C's,

Thank you, I'm hoping it is a good crowd - not too many kids, teens etc. I don't mind them - it's just our cruise on the Destiny during college spring break now always has me worried.. It was a bad crowd! Do you have any tips for the cruise or the ports? I haven't been to any ports or LA (except for a short transfer to the Viking Seranade 7 years ago) before. We are staying in San Pedro at the Sheraton - is there a better spot? Anything to do while there for a day? Thanks, Debbie :)

C

cruiseknut

Interesting .........just checked at cruise411.com and they show several cabins still available.......will email you later Debbie re hotel, sodas, etc.

D

Debbie

That is interesting! Do they sell them back to the cruiseline at the last minute? I was kind of hoping to get the price down - boy I'm cheap! :) I'll look for your email later - Thank you! Debbie

D

Debbie

I registered at cruise411 and they seem to have a lot of cabins (10 or more) available. For a minute I thought I really got taken - they had outsides for $1200 total for two yet in the end that did not include port charges - I was actually feeling like an idiot for paying a higher price.... Debbie