• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

I was wondering what Red and Carole were talking abt. I sure am planning on booking but age and money may keep me home. Darn getting old is bad.

Einstein

I believe we might just have a reduced deposit sale for The BIG Easy starting the week of 9/12 so tell ALL your Friends & Neighbors and anyone else looking for a Gr8 Time on another Fun Filled C@ Group Cruise. :boogie: More details will follow shortly. :doubleup:

nieciez

Community Sponsor

That is great news E!

And yes Maw, you are like a fine wine....you get better with age :)

Cruizer

I believe we might just have a reduced deposit sale for The BIG Easy starting the week of 9/12 so tell ALL your Friends & Neighbors and anyone else looking for a Gr8 Time on another Fun Filled C@ Group Cruise. :boogie: More details will follow shortly. :doubleup:
A reduced deposit doesn't help any. You still have to pay the full amount. I would rather get a discount.

iluvcruzin

Is this purely for the Big Easy cruise or is it the bi-annual Wow sale? The Wow sale was in September last year I think.

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Sure wish you could cruise with all us. We'll miss you, but will try to leave her in fairly good shape!!
That goes for everything except maybe the corner afts on deck 10.
There might be some broken poles... :biggrin:

/Erik

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Erik we have a show here called Americas Got Talent. Maybe you can learn some new moves from this guy: Steve the Subway Poledancer on America's Got Talent - YouTube He never breaks the poles!
Wow! Crazy guy! :biggrin:
It's good that I have a year and a half to learn...

One problem though; I'm almost twice his size (but not taller than him). That might have something to do with broken poles... :whistle:

/Erik