• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Einstein

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Wanna Cruise with one of these two gents??? No Better way to do it than on The BiG Easy as they are BOTH Booked. :boogie: Congrats on the Booking Guys and we look forward to cruising with U in about a year and a half. :cheer:

Funnel

Christoffer

Jeanie

Wanna Cruise with one of these two gents??? No Better way to do it than on The BiG Easy as they are BOTH Booked. :boogie: Congrats on the Booking Guys and we look forward to cruising with U in about a year and a half. :cheer:

Funnel

Christoffer

It would be fun

Einstein

The REDUCED Deposit $ALE starts today and runs thru the END of the week so get on board THE BIG EASY for the Last Hurrah of Group Cruise hosted by E & red.:clap:We promise U will NOT wanna miss out on the Fun and a cabin can be held this week for the low cost of a $125 per person ($250 per couple) deposit. :doubleup: We are a BIT Aft Heavy right now but there are still plenty of Gr8 cabins available. :biggrin: So make sure U put in that call to 1-877-442-5659 or email to Jenn@Skyscrapertours.com and make sure U mention "The BIG Easy C@ Group Cruise on 3/2/2013 to get ALL the bennies of the Group Booking. See Y'ALL on March 2. 2013 if NOT before. :boogie:

Last edited:

Einstein

Last few days of the reduced deposit bookings for those trying to decide on The BIG Easy Group Cruise so hop on now or say Bye Bye to the reduced deposit. :biggrin:

Einstein

I have in the past few weeks received some replies and would like to make a clarification at this point in my use of the RETIREMENT word. :eek:k: The SS Cruise @ddict that I mentioned being retired was referring to the ship with C@ Group Cruises that red & I have actually headed up and organized. :spyglass: By NO means does it mean there will NOT be anymore C@ Group cruises if other C@ members decide to head them up and run them and take the helm of the SS Cruise @ddict. It simple means that red & I will end our tenure as C@ Group Leaders with The BIG Easy.

We truly hope that someone else in the ranks will pull their efforts together and head up one so that us gray hairs can sit back and enjoy a C@ venture at sea.
:biggrin: Over the 10 years we have been associated with these gatherings we can not even venture to list the # of friends we have met. The tasks are exhausting at times but the rewards far outweigh any efforts exhausted in these gatherings of C@'s on the High Seas. :boogie: If there are other C@'s interested I would encourage U to touch base with Captain John Shallo for the details of what it will take to take the helm of the SS Cruise @ddict in the future. :doubleup:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
...and you have done an amazing job during these 10 years! :clap:
At least I am sure of that as I have not done any C@ group cruise yet, but I will find that out in about one and a half year. :whistle:
We have to arrange a retirement party during the BIG easy! :biggrin:

/Erik

Gramma Ann

I agree with Eric. There is no way for most of us to tell you how much your work and dedication means. Please know that you both are greatly appreciated. Now, about that retirement party - - - -:whistle::biggrin:

Einstein

...and you have done an amazing job during these 10 years! :clap:
At least I am sure of that as I have not done any C@ group cruise yet, but I will find that out in about one and a half year. :whistle:
We have to arrange a retirement party during the BIG easy! :biggrin:

/Erik
Erik ... If U are in charge of the bartending and entertainment then I am THOROUGHLY looking forward to this retirement party. :boogie:

Yes my girls were shocked when they left me alone on our Big Easy Cruise and when they come back for Maw had lots of beads. LOLI am looking forward to this cruise-just hoping for good health and money.

Einstein

Yes my girls were shocked when they left me alone on our Big Easy Cruise and when they come back for Maw had lots of beads. LOLI am looking forward to this cruise-just hoping for good health and money.
and red says PLENTY of beads maw. :biggrin: We will make sure U are there even if we have to drive by and rent a Uhaul for the scooters to get U there. :doubleup: