• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Sounds like we will need to do a scavenger hunt the day we board. :biggrin: BTW Erik U have heard about Beads and New Orleans haven't U??? If NOT U need to put it in a search engine now. :lblue:
I didn't know about the beads but now I know! Plenty of beads it will be...! :whistle::biggrin:

/Erik

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Hello all, I just want to say thanks to the clever fellow who managed to add the Big Easy countdown to my signature ? It's great. I love it. Thanks to the guilty party, whoever you are.:doubleup:

Last edited:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Erik ... I think I just heard U hit the cancel button on any Pre Cruise plans outside of New Orleans. :biggrin:
Oh yes! :doubleup:
I guess this with the beads is during Mardi Gras? If so there is only one small problem; Mardi Gras seems to be February 12 in 2013 which means a 20 day pre-cruise stay. It will be like moving there... :biggrin:

/Erik

Einstein

Oh yes! :doubleup:
I guess this with the beads is during Mardi Gras? If so there is only one small problem; Mardi Gras seems to be February 12 in 2013 which means a 20 day pre-cruise stay. It will be like moving there... :biggrin:

/Erik
Erik... If U do a 20 Night Pre Cruise in New Orleans U will need the entire 7 Night Cruise to catch up on your sleep. :whistle: