• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Gramma Ann

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Any of them will work for me and Oscar. We just want to be on the ship. This sounds like it might be a good size group. Just as soon as we know for sure, I'll get with Kelli or Jenn and try to snag one of the JS.

Our anniversary is March 26th, so anytime in March will be a special time for us. March 26, 1965, we thought we knew everything, but were too young to know much of anything.

Last edited:

Einstein

Any of them will work for me and Oscar. We just want to be on the ship. This sounds like it might be a good size group. Just as soon as we know for sure, I'll get with Kelli or Jenn and try to snag one of the JS.

Our anniversary is March 26th, so anytime in March will be a special time for us. March 26, 1965, we thought we knew everything, but were too young to know much of anything.
Just got word from Jenn and she has 3/2/2013 as a go for "The BIG Easy". :boogie: So anyone wishing can contact her to check on that Special Cabin assignment. :doubleup: I will place a post on the Royal Caribbean Roll Call for early discussion and a listing of those jumping onboard.

Last edited:

Gramma Ann

OK, I called Jenn. She is going to try for us a JS. :clap:

If I understand correctly, she can't book on line either. She has to call in for reservations. Keep your fingers crossed guys!!!:doubleup:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Hmm... maybe... have to think long and hard for this cruise. It's not totally out of the question, but it's a loooong way from Sweden. We'll see... :whistle:

You got it right Gramma Ann. I'm going for the coveted Aft.
Are there any really good aft ones on the Voyager class? I had an aft on Voyager on deck 9 and it was a long way from the water and lots of metal bars that obstructed the view, see photo below.

/Erik

Einstein

Would love to have U join US Erik. :doubleup: If there is any assistance we can help U out with let us know. Sorry can NOT provide Credit Card info here. :biggrin: I can guarantee U I will buy U the specialty drink of your liking if U are onboard. :cheer:

iluvcruzin

Erik.. it would be great if you could jump onboard. All the afts on the Voyager Class have those bars. The ones on the end have less. But what I like is the openess and bigger balconies so the bars aren't that big of a deal to me.

Einstein

Could NOT resist the tempation and booked one of those coveted Afts. We are in 7388 and here is the balcony. :biggrin:

Can anyone say Balcony Party??? :cheer:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Wow, E! That is a great balcony! :boogie:

Now I'm convinced that there are great aft balconies on the Voyager class! That balcony must be even bigger than the one I had in the Royal Family Suite on Voyager a couple of years ago (about 210 sq feet).

So, if I book an inside I can move my bed out on your balcony and sleep there, you won't even notice me in the corner there as the balcony is soooo big... :biggrin:

/Erik

Einstein

Wow, E! That is a great balcony! :boogie:

Now I'm convinced that there are great aft balconies on the Voyager class! That balcony must be even bigger than the one I had in the Royal Family Suite on Voyager a couple of years ago (about 210 sq feet).

So, if I book an inside I can move my bed out on your balcony and sleep there, you won't even notice me in the corner there as the balcony is soooo big... :biggrin:

/Erik
Absolutely but only if U do NOT snore red says. :biggrin:

Karry

Erik, maybe if you offer to fetch the Bloody Marys every morning E and Red will let you sleep out there. I have to say, E, that is ONE AMAZING LOOKING BALCONY. Holy moly, you could have a disco party there! :banana:

Cruizer

Over the years the SS Cruise @ddicts Cruise Ship has circled the US in an attempt to give as MANY C@'s a chance to be part of a cruise with fellow @ddicts as possible. This is only a discussion at this point in time but the probability is quite HIGH that in late Feb/Early March 2013 there might just be a ship sailing out of The BIG Easy with C@'s onboard to finalize SS Cruise @ddicts trek around the country in an attempt to give as many C@'s a chance to cruise with one another before she goes into retirement. So if this might be up your alley then stay tuned for further developments later this fall. I think we might just be able to appropriately call it "The LAST Hurrah from The BIG Easy" for the SS Cruise @ddict. :biggrin: If nuthin else it should be one heck of a Pre Cruise Party and U can guarantee cruising with a HURRICANE. :cheer: Here is a sample itinerary on the RCCL Navigator of the Seas if this comes to fruitation. :whistle:

This is one I might be interested in, though I like the one on the 9th better because I like the time in port (same ports - different schedule) better.

Please let me know when things are finalized.

Gramma Ann

Look at 1388 and 1688 on deck 10. Saw some pictures of the rooms (larger than others) large balcony, but best of all, a pole in the center of the room. Great opportunity for a pole dance for your sweety!!:loungelizaed::eek:k:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered

Look at 1388 and 1688 on deck 10. Saw some pictures of the rooms (larger than others) large balcony, but best of all, a pole in the center of the room. Great opportunity for a pole dance for your sweety!!:loungelizaed::eek:k:

My gosh, that reminds me of a cabin I once had on Royal Caribbean's old Viking Serenade with a pole in the center of the cabin. But I don't think anyone would dare try a pole dance for fear the cabin would crumble!