• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Einstein

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Look at 1388 and 1688 on deck 10. Saw some pictures of the rooms (larger than others) large balcony, but best of all, a pole in the center of the room. Great opportunity for a pole dance for your sweety!!:loungelizaed::eek:k:
We were drawn between 1388 and our choice and I obviously sided with 1388 for the reason U mentioned but was out voted for some reason by the other half. :biggrin: Perhaps I can bring the Reciproacting Saw to accomodate Oscar's entry onto the balcony. :evil:

Einstein

Erik, maybe if you offer to fetch the Bloody Marys every morning E and Red will let you sleep out there. I have to say, E, that is ONE AMAZING LOOKING BALCONY. Holy moly, you could have a disco party there! :banana:
Now that is a FANTASTIC idea Karry and I am sure we could work it out with Erik. I will just make sure I have my IPOD with mini speakers rigged up for red to drown out the noise. :biggrin:

Einstein

This is one I might be interested in, though I like the one on the 9th better because I like the time in port (same ports - different schedule) better.

Please let me know when things are finalized.
Things are finalized Cruizer and we will be setting sail on the 3/2/2013 cruise. Send me an email at addictsgroupcruises@gmail.com if U want any info. :doubleup: U can also visit the RCCL BIG EASY Roll Call at http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f20/big-easy-3-2-2013-cruise-174041/ for MORE INfo. :boogie:

bostongal

E - I nominate your deck as the place to be! That is an amazing balcony!

I wish we could book one of those but unfortunately I get crazy seasickness so I tend to book inside, dark, midship cabins - cuts down on that awful feeling. :bang:

I am still "working" on Marty for this cruise - we will see how $$ for cruising works out but hopefully we will see all of you on board.

Off to check the info...

Meg
:beach:

Einstein

E - I nominate your deck as the place to be! That is an amazing balcony!

I wish we could book one of those but unfortunately I get crazy seasickness so I tend to book inside, dark, midship cabins - cuts down on that awful feeling. :bang:

I am still "working" on Marty for this cruise - we will see how $$ for cruising works out but hopefully we will see all of you on board.

Off to check the info...

Meg
:beach:
U can count on there being MANY Parties there Meg. :boogie: Keep working on Marty as this is going to be one FUN Pre Cruise Party followed by another 7 Days of Partying onboard. :cheer:

Einstein

Looks like we are getting Aft heavy here. :scratch: I remember another C@ Group Cruise a LONG Time ago as in the Red Stripe Mystery Cruise where we pretty much had the entire Aft Balcony sections of the Celebrity Millennium tied up with C@'s. :boogie: Wouldn't that be ironic that the 1st C@ Group cruise started out with an invasion of Aft Balconies and now the perhaps the last one under our overseeing would be the same??? :whistle: If I remember correctly we had quite the sailaway party with ALL those Aft Balconies filled with C@'s and I can forsee the same happening on "The BIG Easy". :cheer: Now if we can just get Erik to book the other Aft Balcony with the Pole in it we will be in Gr8 shape. :biggrin: Let the :banana: Dancin :banana: Begin!!!

Last edited:

audrey

I am hoping to book this cruise but have two on the books now and don't think I can book another at this time but it is on my list so only time will tell

Einstein

I am hoping to book this cruise but have two on the books now and don't think I can book another at this time but it is on my list so only time will tell
Not to worry Audrey as U have plenty of time. :doubleup: Only reason this booking is up so early is there were folks that wanted prime cabin locations and the only way to secure them was to open it up now. :boogie: As long as U do not have a specific cabin requirement I am sure there will be plenty of cabins available when time comes for U to make a decision. :clap: Perhaps the will be a booking promo in the future that will catch U at the right time and allow U to book with a smaller deposit. :doubleup:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

If I remember correctly we had quite the sailaway party with ALL those Aft Balconies filled with C@'s and I can forsee the same happening on "The BIG Easy". :cheer:
I have to book an aft balcony and be the "Balcony Police" yelling "I call security!" :madd: as soon as there is a balcony party going on... if I'm not invited! :biggrin:

Now if we can just get Erik to book the other Aft Balcony with the Pole in it we will be in Gr8 shape. :biggrin: Let the :banana: Dancin :banana: Begin!!!
About the pole dancing, I think I'll stay out of that otherwise I will for sure have to pay RCI for a new pole to replace the broken one... :whistle:
On the other hand that pole can be great to grab on to after visiting all 15 or so bars every evening.

/Erik

iluvcruzin

Erik - you have a short countdown on your upcoming Baltic cruise. Could be a good opportunity for a future cruise booking and grab an aft! :biggrin:

Audrey - hope you will be able to book in the future. As E said - there is plenty of time and sometimes you can land a good promo.

Last edited:

Jeanie

I know exactly where you are coming from. Only time will tell for us. I just know 2013 will be a lucky year for us, the art of positive thinking

Last edited:

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Erik - you have a short countdown on your upcoming Baltic cruise. Could be a good opportunity for a future cruise booking and grab an aft! :biggrin:
Yes, I have that on my agenda for the day of boarding. Will go there directly after the first lunch in Windjammer!
My only concern is that you have grabbed all the greatest afts by then. We'll see where I end up - if it's not aft (oh yes it WILL be - I hope :whistle:) it will be somewhere close to a bar... :biggrin:

/Erik

Einstein

Yes, I have that on my agenda for the day of boarding. Will go there directly after the first lunch in Windjammer!
My only concern is that you have grabbed all the greatest afts by then. We'll see where I end up - if it's not aft (oh yes it WILL be - I hope :whistle:) it will be somewhere close to a bar... :biggrin:

/Erik
Did someone mention Bar??? :biggrin: Just a thought Erik but I know folks have held cabins with a single deposit of $250 to secure a cabin and then once they got the Future Cruise Booking applied it to that booking and added the 2nd person to the cabin. The deposit would then be switched to the $200 paid for the Future Cruise Deposit onboard and the $250 deposit put down originally to hold the cabin would be credited back to the CC used. Just a thought as we know how badly U want that POLE cabin. :evil: BTW ... Not to worry about the pole as if there is any serious damage red is pretty crafty and has graciously offered to just make a permanent stairway entrance from your cabin to The Windjammer for U. :doubleup:

Last edited: