Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Einstein, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Duct Tape DOES come in handy in MANY ways. :biggrin: Used to hold a broken zippered suitcase together MANY years ago. :whistle:

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Jenn promised to hold an aft on deck 7 until I have made my cruise in about 2 weeks. No need for a deposit. I must have choosed a cabin no one else wants... :whistle:
    By the way, it's on deck 7 as I think I need to stay as far away from the pole as possible! :biggrin:
    On the other hand that offer from red with the Windjammer entrance directly from the cabin could have changed my mind. :biggrin:

/Erik

3. Einstein

Terrific News Erik. :doubleup: Jenn is a Gr8 gal who goes out her way as shown with your example. :clap: U may be staying far away from the pole but look who U are going to be close to. :evil: We may still have the direct entrance via Gayle's cabin Erik. :biggrin:

4. Funnel

OMG! Didn't realize that it was that close. I am sure my cabin mate will throw me out of the cabin if i snore, and all that steel and plastic on the balcony will only help to increase the ZZZ-sound... :biggrin:
    I hope you are sleeping with your balcony door closed, E! :whistle:

I promise to try that pole if Gayle lets me in there. :boogie:

/Erik

5. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good evening all from Silja Symhony!
    Guess what, looks like that me and my father will be on this cruise too!
    Try to book the cruise within few weeks.
    Talk more tomorrow, got to finish my single malt first.

6. Funnel

That will be great, Christoffer! :doubleup:
    If you will book it makes us a total of 4 from the Baltic region on this C@ group cruise! If we continue like this we will be in majority! :biggrin:

Enjoy your single malt - I think I'll have one now myself too... "Skål"! :cheer:

/Erik

7. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Well-Known Member

Erik and Christoffer! It is going to be great meeting you all. Our song may be "It's a small small world!" Wonder if we could get Jill and hubby to come up from Aussie land.

8. maw

maw Wordsmith

I sure hope body and money let me on this cruise would love to meet Baltic people and of course see all the great addicts booked. Getting ghost bookin in Oct.

9. Funnel

Would love to have you onboard "The BIG Easy" Maw! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you decide to go!

This would make a great spot for Maws Office, right?

[​IMG]

Plenty of chairs and loungers, a couple of jacuzzis, a pool and a bar. Windjammer is not too far away... just a short scooter ride. Wrooom! :biggrin:

/Erik

10. Christoffer

Well, a new cruise is now booked. Me and my father will be on the same ship.
    We took the cruise from our travel agent so we will meet you somewhere in the bars and lounges during the cruise.
    This time we try a Grand Suite.

But where to stay in New Orleans? Bought a travel magazine few days ago, there was a short story of the French Quarters.
    Later got to do early plans how to fly to New Orleans.

11. Christoffer

Back to the "small" ship and Navigator of the Seas, have sailed with Navigator of the Seas 3 times earlier, once a 7 night and once a b2b cruise.

12. Einstein

We may just have to see if the Capt. can fly the Swedish Flag for a day in honor of your LONG trip across the BIG Pond. :doubleup: Last time we had a Group on a Voyager Class ship they honored us with a flying of the C@ Flag for a day. :biggrin:

13. Einstein

Note to Self ... Make sure I have my IPOD and mini speakers with me. :biggrin:

Beware of those promises Erik. :evil:

14. Einstein

This is Gr8 News Christoffer that U & your dad with be joining US on March 2, 2013 BIG Easy Cruise. :doubleup:

15. Einstein

We will make sure of it maw. :doubleup: U have a good self induced trainer in the form of future cruises to make sure U follow your daily regiment of training and eating. :boogie: Plus a NEW Nascar ready scooter to get U around so U can Bump Draft paw. :biggrin:

16. Einstein

Maybe ALL of US on The BIG Easy can gather here and make those @ddicts NOT going a bit more a part of the festivities. :boogie:

Jackson Square Cam - NOLA.com

17. Einstein

and perhaps U may want to check this our during the Pre Cruise festivities. :doubleup:

[video=youtube;bVsGPT_ZytY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVsGPT_ZytY[/video]

18. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

I would think commercial airliner would be a good choice.

19. Christoffer

Unless I win in Lotto, then I book myself a private jet.
    But looks like it's a two stop flight to New Orleans, time to book the flights next spring.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  20. fla jack

fla jack Well-Known Member

I think I know where the sailaway will be--LOL
    Jack