• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Did someone mention Bar??? :biggrin: Just a thought Erik but I know folks have held cabins with a single deposit of $250 to secure a cabin and then once they got the Future Cruise Booking applied it to that booking and added the 2nd person to the cabin. The deposit would then be switched to the $200 paid for the Future Cruise Deposit onboard and the $250 deposit put down originally to hold the cabin would be credited back to the CC used. Just a thought as we know how badly U want that POLE cabin. :evil: BTW ... Not to worry about the pole as if there is any serious damage red is pretty crafty and has graciously offered to just make a permanent stairway entrance from your cabin to The Windjammer for U. :doubleup:
Jenn promised to hold an aft on deck 7 until I have made my cruise in about 2 weeks. No need for a deposit. I must have choosed a cabin no one else wants... :whistle:
By the way, it's on deck 7 as I think I need to stay as far away from the pole as possible! :biggrin:
On the other hand that offer from red with the Windjammer entrance directly from the cabin could have changed my mind. :biggrin:

/Erik

Einstein

Jenn promised to hold an aft on deck 7 until I have made my cruise in about 2 weeks. No need for a deposit. I must have choosed a cabin no one else wants... :whistle:
By the way, it's on deck 7 as I think I need to stay as far away from the pole as possible! :biggrin:
On the other hand that offer from red with the Windjammer entrance directly from the cabin could have changed my mind. :biggrin:

/Erik
Terrific News Erik. :doubleup: Jenn is a Gr8 gal who goes out her way as shown with your example. :clap: U may be staying far away from the pole but look who U are going to be close to. :evil: We may still have the direct entrance via Gayle's cabin Erik. :biggrin:

Funnel

U may be staying far away from the pole but look who U are going to be close to. :evil::biggrin:
OMG! Didn't realize that it was that close. I am sure my cabin mate will throw me out of the cabin if i snore, and all that steel and plastic on the balcony will only help to increase the ZZZ-sound... :biggrin:
I hope you are sleeping with your balcony door closed, E! :whistle:

We may still have the direct entrance via Gayle's cabin Erik. :biggrin:
I promise to try that pole if Gayle lets me in there. :boogie:

/Erik

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Good evening all from Silja Symhony!
Guess what, looks like that me and my father will be on this cruise too!
Try to book the cruise within few weeks.
Talk more tomorrow, got to finish my single malt first.

Funnel

Good evening all from Silja Symhony!
Guess what, looks like that me and my father will be on this cruise too!
Try to book the cruise within few weeks.
Talk more tomorrow, got to finish my single malt first.
That will be great, Christoffer! :doubleup:
If you will book it makes us a total of 4 from the Baltic region on this C@ group cruise! If we continue like this we will be in majority! :biggrin:

Enjoy your single malt - I think I'll have one now myself too... "Skål"! :cheer:

/Erik

Gramma Ann

Erik and Christoffer! It is going to be great meeting you all. Our song may be "It's a small small world!" Wonder if we could get Jill and hubby to come up from Aussie land.

I sure hope body and money let me on this cruise would love to meet Baltic people and of course see all the great addicts booked. Getting ghost bookin in Oct.

Funnel

Would love to have you onboard "The BIG Easy" Maw! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you decide to go!

This would make a great spot for Maws Office, right?

Plenty of chairs and loungers, a couple of jacuzzis, a pool and a bar. Windjammer is not too far away... just a short scooter ride. Wrooom! :biggrin:

/Erik

Christoffer

Well, a new cruise is now booked. Me and my father will be on the same ship.
We took the cruise from our travel agent so we will meet you somewhere in the bars and lounges during the cruise.
This time we try a Grand Suite.

But where to stay in New Orleans? Bought a travel magazine few days ago, there was a short story of the French Quarters.
Later got to do early plans how to fly to New Orleans.

Christoffer

Back to the "small" ship and Navigator of the Seas, have sailed with Navigator of the Seas 3 times earlier, once a 7 night and once a b2b cruise.

Einstein

That will be great, Christoffer! :doubleup:
If you will book it makes us a total of 4 from the Baltic region on this C@ group cruise! If we continue like this we will be in majority! :biggrin:

Enjoy your single malt - I think I'll have one now myself too... "Skål"! :cheer:

/Erik
We may just have to see if the Capt. can fly the Swedish Flag for a day in honor of your LONG trip across the BIG Pond. :doubleup: Last time we had a Group on a Voyager Class ship they honored us with a flying of the C@ Flag for a day. :biggrin:

Einstein

OMG! Didn't realize that it was that close. I am sure my cabin mate will throw me out of the cabin if i snore, and all that steel and plastic on the balcony will only help to increase the ZZZ-sound... :biggrin:
I hope you are sleeping with your balcony door closed, E! :whistle:
Note to Self ... Make sure I have my IPOD and mini speakers with me. :biggrin:

I promise to try that pole if Gayle lets me in there. :boogie:

/Erik
Beware of those promises Erik. :evil:

Einstein

Back to the "small" ship and Navigator of the Seas, have sailed with Navigator of the Seas 3 times earlier, once a 7 night and once a b2b cruise.
This is Gr8 News Christoffer that U & your dad with be joining US on March 2, 2013 BIG Easy Cruise. :doubleup:

Einstein

I sure hope body and money let me on this cruise would love to meet Baltic people and of course see all the great addicts booked. Getting ghost bookin in Oct.
We will make sure of it maw. :doubleup: U have a good self induced trainer in the form of future cruises to make sure U follow your daily regiment of training and eating. :boogie: Plus a NEW Nascar ready scooter to get U around so U can Bump Draft paw. :biggrin:

Einstein

and perhaps U may want to check this our during the Pre Cruise festivities. :doubleup:

[video=youtube;bVsGPT_ZytY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVsGPT_ZytY[/video]

Cruizer

Well, a new cruise is now booked. Me and my father will be on the same ship.
We took the cruise from our travel agent so we will meet you somewhere in the bars and lounges during the cruise.
This time we try a Grand Suite.

Later got to do early plans how to fly to New Orleans.
I would think commercial airliner would be a good choice.

Christoffer

I would think commercial airliner would be a good choice.
Unless I win in Lotto, then I book myself a private jet.
But looks like it's a two stop flight to New Orleans, time to book the flights next spring.

Last edited: