• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Later got to do early plans how to fly to New Orleans.
Why not a crossing with QM2?

We may just have to see if the Capt. can fly the Swedish Flag for a day in honor of your LONG trip across the BIG Pond. :doubleup: Last time we had a Group on a Voyager Class ship they honored us with a flying of the C@ Flag for a day. :biggrin:
Talking about flags; maybe it's time to grab a C@ flag. I don't know if it's possible to get them here overseas?

Note to Self ... Make sure I have my IPOD and mini speakers with me. :biggrin:
Mini speakers??? :scratch:
You mean something like this:

You will need it! :biggrin:

Beware of those promises Erik. :evil:
Oooh, I should have kept my mouth shut... :duh:

/Erik

Einstein

With the couple new bookings yesterday I believe we are at OFFICIAL Group Cruise status. :clap: Guess I best give Capt. John a Heads UP that we might need a forum for The BIG Easy. :boogie:

Funnel

With the couple new bookings yesterday I believe we are at OFFICIAL Group Cruise status. :clap: Guess I best give Capt. John a Heads UP that we might need a forum for The BIG Easy. :boogie:
That is great news! :doubleup:
I have only met 3 C@'s before (Christoffer, Cruise Cutie and Cruise Hubby) so the more C@'s on this cruise the better!

There will be so many opportunities for using that video cam... :biggrin:

/Erik

tango55

Woo Hoo - official group status! That makes it easier to follow for me! Sure hope we can sign up for this one - just need a reduced deposit special first!

Terry

Einstein

Woo Hoo - official group status! That makes it easier to follow for me! Sure hope we can sign up for this one - just need a reduced deposit special first!

Terry
Hmmm :scratch: ... Will have to see if we can do something about that. :biggrin:

nieciez

Community Sponsor

Count us in as being booked too. Cabin 7604. We had a semi "ghost" booking...when Bill made it they insisted he chose a cruise. He didn't know any better LOL. Anyway, I just called them and changed the Oasis on 9/28/13 to the Navigator on 3/2/13 and submitted a Travel Agency Transfer form to Skyscraper Tours....also emailed all the info to Lori/Staff. So, just waiting to hear from them that they got the info from RCI.

So, is there a list yet of who all are booked so far?

Last edited:

Einstein

Count us in as being booked too. Cabin 7604. We had a semi "ghost" booking...when Bill made it they insisted he chose a cruise. He didn't know any better LOL. Anyway, I just called them and changed the Oasis on 9/28/13 to the Navigator on 3/2/13 and submitted a Travel Agency Transfer form to Skyscraper Tours....also emailed all the info to Lori/Staff. So, just waiting to here from them that they got the info from RCI.

So, is there a list yet of who all are booked so far?
Congrats Denise on the newest booking. There is indeed a list and it can be found on the Roll Call Thread.

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f20/big-easy-3-2-2013-cruise-174041/

For the sake of ease here is a list of Groupies booked with the Group ...

Einstein & red
Gramma Ann & Oscar
iluvcruzin & Keith
Fla Jack & Honey
Gayle V & Vic
Cruizer
S & M in PGH
Funnel & Friend
Happy2CU & Mike
Nieciez & Leatherneck

also along are Christoffer & his Dad with their own booking. :doubleup:

Funnel

Great Denise! :doubleup:
I'm glad you switched from Oasis to the BIG easy! You can cruise Oasis another time, right... :biggrin:

Einstein & red
Gramma Ann & Oscar
iluvcruzin & Keith
Fla Jack & Honey
Gayle V & Vic
Cruizer
S & M in PGH
Funnel & Friend
Happy2CU & Mike
Nieciez & Leatherneck

also along are Christoffer & his Dad with their own booking. :doubleup:
Yeah! We are soon in majority onboard!
There may be a huge problem though... even if E and red will have a biiiiig aft balcony, it will be crowded during the sail away party!
Maybe if we can get a ladder and climb down to that huge space outside of the aft balconies on deck 6... :biggrin:

What a great place for a sail away party! :boogie:

/Erik

Last edited: