Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Einstein, Jul 11, 2011.

1. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Thanks Erik I am looking foward to meeting you, Cruizer, Christoffer and his Dad....so far we've sailed with everyone else...hope lots more folks plan to join us. I LOVE sailing out of the Big Easy and look foward to seeing NO again!

2. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Well-Known Member

Denise, I'm passing on booking this cruise. Going to keep some comments to myself.

3. Happy2cu

Happy2cu Well-Known Member

Denise - so glad to know that we're going to get to cruise with you and Bill again!!!!!

4. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

Erik ... I believe U have found a NEW use for the pole from Happy2Cu or GayleV's cabins once we loosen it up a bit and they have to replace it with a NEW one. :biggrin: We can just confiscate the OLD one and use it like the firemen do. :doubleup: Do we have firefighters onboard to give US training??? :whistle:

5. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Yeah Denise!! I'm so glad you booked. I was hoping you would.

Erik - I see my cabin. Great photo. :D

6. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

It's funny, the photo is from a model of Adventure of the Seas that I saw in a maritime museum in Oslo a couple of years ago.
    I could never have guessed that I would use this photo to find good aft cabins on a Voyager class ship! :biggrin:

Here are two more from the same model. You can even see the pole cabins here... :whistle:

[​IMG]

Oh, I think you can see, through that upper round opening, that the party has started on red and E's balcony. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

/Erik

7. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

I can see the cabin I had once on my first Navigator cruise if I remember right, corner 9390, have to check the details and year later.

8. tango55

tango55 Well-Known Member

Sure wish we could afford one of those aft balconies! If there is a reduced deposit offered - we will be booking for sure!

If anyone has a friends and family certificate they won't be using, are those good for reduced deposit as well?

Thanks, Terry

9. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Princess is the one who used to do Friends and Family Certificates. That was discontinued some time ago.

10. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

So did HAL offer Friends and Family.

11. nieciez

We are now "Official" as I got Lori's confirmation that the booking tranfer from RCI went to Skyscraper! :doubleup:

12. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

On most ships the aft balconies are great. On the Freedom and Voyager class there is a downside (unless you are on deck ten). That structure you see gets in the way ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. mnjmann

mnjmann New Member

Where is the pricing information about the cruise?

14. Einstein

Congrats Denise. :boogie:

15. Einstein

As we now have enough bookings for an official status its probably kosher to post the pricing details here. So below is the info on booking with the Group. :doubleup:

Here the group pricing Info!!!

Navigator of the Seas 3/2/2013
    7 night Western Caribbean
    Category Q (inside) $617.31 per person
    Category I (oceanview) $767.31 per person
    Category E2 (balcony) $917.31 per person

Including cruise, taxes, and fees

Platinum Crown and Anchor members can deduct $100 per cabin from the cabin pricing on balcony or higher. Emerald discount is $125 per cabin. Diamond discount is $225 per cabin. Diamond Plus discount is $250 per cabin.

*** Please note that the Platinum, Emerald, Diamond & Diamond Plus discount are for balcony cabins or higher.***

[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]Group Amenities: Can be combined with the ship board credit for onboard booking.
    Inside cabins $50 per cabin ship board credit
    Oceanview $50 per cabin ship board credit
    Balcony $100 per cabin ship board credit[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]
    We are currently also trying to get a booking promo set up with a reduced deposit for some time in the future. For those wishing to book now for a reduced price you can book as a single for $250 and then later add on a 2nd person for the cabin. The $250 will probably be pretty close to what the future reduced deposit promo will costs. :whistle:

[/FONT]
    [FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]U can use email to contact Jenn@skyscrapertours.com or U can call them at 1-877-442-5659[/FONT]. [FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]Make sure U put [/FONT]in the title of the email 3/2/2013 "The BIG Easy" C@ Group Cruise" Booking Info or mention it via your phone call so that she makes sure to give U all the perks associated with the Group Booking. Mondays tend to busy days for them so if U get their voice mail just leave your contact # if U feel comfortable doing so and a mention that U wish to book the 3/2/2013 "The BIG Easy" C@ Group Cruise" .

Power is fluctuating again so ttfn. :madd:

16. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Congratulations Denise,

17. Einstein

Pretty sure that Capt John is working on this Tango but like many of US he has a BUSY schedule as well. :doubleup: As we have a few months til sailing we have time. For now the Roll Call will serve the purpose well for communications for the Group. :clap:

18. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Congratulations Denise

19. Einstein

20. nieciez

Thanks Jeanie!