• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruisin out of The BIG Easy - Reduced Deposit $ALE

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Sorry, no can do. Going to have a GRAND time in San Fran and the Grand Princess in March '13. :biggrin: :whistle:
Hi, I hear this is an official group. Lets see how big of a party we can make this. Please tell all of your friends and family. I hope we can go as well.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Einstein

Re: Cruisin out of The BIG Easy

Hi, I hear this is an official group. Lets see how big of a party we can make this. Please tell all of your friends and family. I hope we can go as well.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Bigger the BETTER but if we get as BIG as the MOS@IC I will be asking U to make Beer Runs for the Aft Balcony Parties. :biggrin:

Einstein

I wonder if we can TOP this MANY @ddicts on the Heli Pad for the Group shot on The BIG Easy??? :scratch:

Scary thing was this was NOT EVERYONE as some folks did NOT make it to the Pad in time because of the difficulty getting to it. :madd:Hey John U look a little bit Younger ... Come to think of it so do I and lot of other familiar @ddicts Faces. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jeanie

I wonder if we can TOP this MANY @ddicts on the Heli Pad for the Group shot on The BIG Easy??? :scratch:

Scary thing was this was NOT EVERYONE as some folks did NOT make it to the Pad in time because of the difficulty getting to it. :madd:Hey John U look a little bit Younger ... Come to think of it so do I and lot of other familiar @ddicts Faces. :biggrin:
What a great photo

nieciez

Community Sponsor

And wasn't this taken on a port day....we had the whole family on this cruise and we didn't make it because of an excursion if memory serves me right....but it is a GREAT picture!

Cruizer

I think I know the person in the white shirt and lanyard.

Happy2cu

Hey, I'm in that picture.........but I can't remember if that was the Mosaic or the Great Escape group cruise?

iluvcruzin

That's from Mosaic Donna. Everyone's looking at the camera except Red and Carole. hummm wonder if we can get Carole and Martin onboard. After all, it is a RCCL cruise..:bigsmile: