Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruising for the first time in 12 years.

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Brandi S, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Brandi S

Brandi S Guest

I haven't been on a cruise since May 1990. I want to book a 5-7 days for March 2003 within next few weeks for the Western Caribbean. My last cruise was on the Carnival Mardi Gras(no longer with fleet) and I'm not sure how I feel about cruising today. It has changed so much! I enjoyed the cruise,cabin(we were upgraded to a suite) and food, but didn't like some of the service and attitudes of the crew at the end of the cruise.

I'm thinking I would like to try Royal Caribbean, but not sure yet.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to get an outside cabin for $1,000 or less per person with taxes and port charges for a 5 or 7 day cruise in March?

2. CruzTerri

CruzTerri Guest

Brandi,

The answer to your question about $1,000 pp or less for an outside, most definitely! Check the links section of this website or ask for Travel Agent referrals. Having a good TA working for you will really help!!!

FWIW, April 2001 was hubby and my first cruise after 12 years too! Since then we've sailed on the Vision and have two more booked! You'll have a great time.