• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

{{{{{{{{{{{{CRUZMAN}}}}}}}}}}}}}

C

Cricket

I wanted to let you know you have been in our prayers, and we wish you comfort and peace in this hard time of your life right now. You are so right when you said your parents are together now, but the biggest difference is that they are together forever and in a perfect place!

S

surfergirl

I also want to add my wishes for comfort and peace. Unfortunately, for over 30 min. earlier today I tried to read your thread regarding a bad weekend and after 3 min. of load time, I gave up and signed off the site.
So due to ignorance on my part, I assume from Cricket's post that one of your parents passed away. So sorry.
(((((((Cruzman)))))))

D

Donna - dsw

May you and your family find the peace and comfort you need at this time. Sounds like you have the right frame of mind. We are here - - whenever you are ready to join us. (((((())))))

C

Cruzman

I cannot tell you all how much I and my family appreciate all of you! I kinda feel like those that frequent this board are really extended family.