Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

(:D(:D(:D(:D(:D

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by patchouli_girl, Sep 30, 2008.

1. 4 days until Embarkation!!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!

I am so Excited!!!!

:)D:)D:)D:)D:)D

2. boba

boba Guest

=COOL Beth, have a great time. You deserve it. Have one of those frozen fuzzy blue rum thingees for me, will ya? :lol

3. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

Hi Beth,

Susan (CarolinaBlonde) is on Enchantment of the Seas right now. They left yesterday and called at Key West this morning. They're on the way to Cozumel right now and will call at Belize on Thursday.

I spoke with Susan yesterday and again today before they left Key West. You'll be happy to know that Susan says the ship is in great shape and the service is spectacular (which it always is). The Cruise Director is the same one we had on Explorer of the Seas a few years back and he is really good.

Have a great cruise :thumb

4. Jameson

Jameson Guest

Congratulations! We leave on Oct. 16th and feel your excitement!

5. mickeyboy7

mickeyboy7 Guest

I hate your teams (td) but stlll wish you a great cruise. :wave:wave:wave

6. GO RED SOX!
    GOT PATRIOTS!
    =twobeer

7. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Guest

Only two more days left for you.

8. wellll.......

the DH and I are leaving in a couple hours to catch our flight to Fort.Lauderdale......wicked excited!

Wish Us Luck and I will be thinking of all my dear cruise addict friends!!!!!

=twobeer

9. tmoore4075

tmoore4075 Guest

Have a great time and we'll see you when you get back!!

10. earl_m

earl_m Guest

Hope you are having a great cruise!!