Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Dad has passed :(

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Hucc, Jun 21, 2003.

1. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

We are so sorry to hear this. May God bless your whole family.

2. Gigi

Gigi Guest

(((((((((Hucc))))))))))))

3. lainie

lainie Guest

Hucc, I don't believe we have ever met, but for your father an Irish Blessing:

May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rain fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again...

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I hope this will bring a small measure of comfort and hope for you and your family.

lainie

4. (((((((Hucc)))))))
    I'm so sorry to hear about you dad. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

5. Jamman

Jamman Guest

So sorry for your loss Hucc. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jamman, Patti, Kevin, & Ryan

6. jk

jk Guest

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hucc}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Sorry to hear the news about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

7. Baystate

Baystate Guest

Re: Dad has passed

I am so sorry for your loss. May God Grant you and yours comfort.

Post Edited (06-21-03 19:35)

8. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Hucc, You and your family have been through a long vigil and you have my deepest sympathy. Once again I send this poem and hope you will find some comfort in it.

The Ship

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.
    Then someone at my side says: "There, she is gone!"

"Gone where?"

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says: "There, she is gone!" there are other eyes watching her coming and other voices ready to take up the glad shout: "Here she comes!"

And that is dying....

9. Liner Dan

Liner Dan Guest

Thinking of you and your family in these times................Love Daniel.....xoxoxo

10. Jill B

Jill B Guest

My sincere condolences, Hucc. Your Dad is now resting peacefully. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

11. MimiSail

MimiSail Guest

So sorry to hear about your father's passing.

12. Rosie

Rosie Guest

So sorry for your loss....My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rosie

:C@

13. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Hucc, I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies :(

14. ginny

ginny Guest

Hucc, you have my sincere sympathy. Take comfort in your family and friends.

15. Suez

Suez Guest

Hucc, I have been following the ups and downs your life has had over the past few weeks. Losing ones father has to be a tough point in life. Know that HE is at peace and without pain. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.

God bless.

Suez

16. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family.

17. kitten

kitten Guest

Hucc, just got back from our outing, so sorry to hear the new's. May God bless and comfort you and your family. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hucc}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :angel

18. Cricket

Cricket Guest

I am so glad you went to see your dad and was able to give him comfort during his last days. It is actually a time of peace for him now Hucc., a peace we all will hopefully be at one day. God bless.

19. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

So sorry to hear of your father's passing, Hucc. It has been a dificult vigil for you and your family and hope you find peace in the happy memories you have of your dear father.

20. Nessie

Nessie Guest

I thought about you today, with the B@sh happening and your also your dad. I'm sorry you had to return home to the sad news..
    May you Father rest in peace. May you be blessed with strength and peace.