• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dawn Beach St.Marten

H

Hooked

We're trying where to go while in St. Martin. Our main interest is snorkeling. We are considering Pinel Island. I have doing some research, and it seem like Dawn Beach is a nice place for snorkeling. Has anyone ever been there?? What's the best way to get there, or any info anyone has on it.

J

Jlynd

I had read so much about Dawn Beach that I told my daughter to go there with her friends while they were in St. Martin last May. They rented a car and drove all over the island. They loved Dawn Beach but they did not snorkel there so I can't tell you if it is any good for that. I hope this helps.

S

Sidetracker

I have also been looking into snorkeling on Pinel Island. Carnival use to have shore excursion going there, but I am not sure if they do any more. Any idea on how to get to Pinel Island on your own? Never heard of Dawn Beach - looking forward to any responces you might get on how the snorkeling is and how to get there.

J

JohnG

<http://www.interknowledge.com/st-maarten/index.html>

Has a map with both Pinel Island (at top just northwest of Orient Beach on the French side, and Dawn Beach on the east Dutch side)

H

Hooked

Thanks John. I'm trying to get a first hand account of Dawn Beach, from someone that's been there.