• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

@ddicts Roll Call!

J

jerzigal

It's been a while since we've had a roll call and there are lots and lots of new members, so I thought it would be a good time to start one.....

jerzigal (Judi) and Mal D. Olive (Michael) from New Jersey, the great Garden state! :thumb

17 October 2003, Rotterdam VI, Canada/New England, Montreal to New York, 10 days
14 April 2004, Volendam III, Panama Canal, Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco, 18 days

Rotterdam VI Canada/New England

N

NiteStar

NiteStar (Nita) from the great state of Texas (Houston to be exact)! Happy Cruising!! :)

S

SylviaB

Sylvia from Sheffield in the UK (originally from Belgium) :wave Still quite new around here

B

beej

Added note to my above. Another senior moment. I'm from the Boston area. Connie: my travelpal is also from the Chicago area.

C

Christoffer

Christoffer from Helsinki, Finland.

:FINLAND

Voyager of the Seas 09.09.01
Explorer of the Seas 09.07.02

T

Tread

Tread and Bread checking in from hot and sunny (or it will be later today! :grin ) North Pole, Alaska. Might get all the way up to 75! Glad I have the AC! !

J

James

James here from Montreal, Canada. Cloudy and foggy here but at least the board is back up and running........

F

Flyingfish

Hi, flyingfish from NY's beautiful Hudson Valley. One hour out of NYC and loving it.

Carnival Legend, 9/03