• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

@ddicts Roll Call!

C

Charlene

Jim & Charlene
From Rocky Mtn High, The Mile city, Denver Colo

Charlene
~~Lvs2crz~~

:CO :USA :wave :wave :wave

Post Edited (08-08-03 16:57)

C

Cindy

Cindy and Mort checking in from Southern Fla. (Ft. Lauderdale area) where we've been having big thunderstorms every afternoon. After the rain, it is even more humid. But - we are used to it after all these years.
Cindy

L

LindaG

Hi all, Linda & Steve checking in from Central New Jersey, where we just about had enough of all these gray skies & rain!

Post Edited (08-08-03 19:45)

A

astlouis

Aida and Mousee St.Louis from Pembroke Pines, Florida ( outside of Ft.Lauderdale). Can't wait til we cruise on the Navigator of the Seas on January 17th, 2004. Our Anniversary/Honeymoon ( the true Honeymoon we never had) celebration. Nice to meet so many nice people here on Cruise-Addicts.

A

astlouis

Aida and Mousee St.Louis from Pembroke Pines, Florida ( outside of Ft.Lauderdale). Can't wait til we cruise on the Navigator of the Seas on January 17th, 2004. Our Anniversary/Honeymoon ( the true Honeymoon we never had) celebration. Nice to meet so many nice people here on Cruise-Addicts.

B

Bonnie

Bonnie from the outskirts of Pittsburgh, Pa. This place is so wet that when the city goes into chapter 11, we can reorganize as a cruise ship!

A

aanowako20

Aaron Checking in from the great lakes state(Michigan for those of you who do not know), and if you must know, I am an addict!!!!! I love to cruise, and lately that is all that I can think about... alright fine, that is all I can think about all the time(not just lately)!!!!

N

nieciez

DeniseZ (nieciez) checking in from Fredericksburg, VA. What Rubysky, you don't like all the rain we have been getting in Fredericksburg?