Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

@ddicts, Stand-up and Be Counted! Roll Call Time!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Jan 4, 2005.

1. nieciez

nieciez Guest

I know there was a roll call for stay-at-homes on New Years Eve, but with all the newbies and our numbers growing, I thought it was time for all of us...newbies as well as oldies to stand up and say who we are.

DeniseZ (nieciez) here from Locust Grove VA. Welcome aboard all newbies to the greatest community on the net. Been visiting here 5 years in February!

2. Indianajim

Indianajim Guest

Jim formerly from Indiana now living in Las Vegas ! A veteran of 22 cruises, with 2 booked for 2005 !

3. audrey

audrey Guest

Audrey from saugus, california I am not a newbies this is a great site for people that love to cruise

4. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Laurie here :wave I am from CT and I am a Cruise-@ddict My hubby Tony (Cruiserider) is here also ..

=bigwave =bigwave

A great big ..........Welcome to all the newbies out there :wave

5. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Hello from the south east corner of Beautiful British Columbia! It's frigid here today-it is really making me want to board the Diamond Princess to Mexico but I have to wait until February!!!

6. Gerre

Gerre Guest

Hi - Gerre here from No Carolina looking forward to my next cruise to West Carib in Feb. I've been around C@ since 2000 - and boy has it been interesting! Oh yeah, tons of info too.

7. dldancer

dldancer Guest

Debbie here checking in from warm & sunny Orlando, FL. It's great to see so many newbies out there! I'm looking forward to cruising in November...boy does that seem like a long way away. :grin

8. CruisinTex

CruisinTex Guest

Checking in from Austin, Texas. Welcome to all our newbies. :wave :wave

9. seamom

seamom Guest

HI from Toronto Ontario Canada. Welcome newbies.........here since 2000 too!

Susan

10. herb

herb Guest

hello from the Big Apple....... New York City :)

11. hey-kate

hey-kate Guest

Welcome Newbies!

This is Kate from Fair Oaks, California. 1 cruise down, many to go....

Kate

12. Charles

Charles Guest

Hi everyone! Charles from Bloomfield, NJ

c

13. Ali

Ali Guest

Checking in from the south burbs of Chicago...right next to Connie Seabee. :lol :lol

14. Einstein

Einstein Guest

E & red checking in from the good ole triangle area of :NC

15. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

:wave Joanne -" Cruise cutie " and DH Mark- " Cruise Hubby " checking in from Barre, Vermont..WHOO HOO................ 30 days till our Golden cruise vacation starts!!.....Yehaa!!!!..:grin..Joanne

16. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Hi everyone Hooked here from Rochester, NY.... Welcome aboard all you newbies!!!

17. Corky

Corky Guest

Corky and D from a wet Kentucky checking in!!!

18. jhelmbolt

jhelmbolt Guest

Hi everyone. Jenni aka JHelmbolt here from California. We have a foot of snow in our yard and it is beautiful. I keep thinking that one week from today I will be in Mexico!! Thank you everyone for all of your help these past few months, you are all great. We leave in three days for a pre-cruise stay at LA Harbor and then off we sail!! I will let you all know how our first cruise was when we return!!

JHElmbolt - Diamond Princess- January 8, 2005

19. Cricket

Cricket Guest

Hi..Kathy from Maryland...Have been here at Cruise Addicts since the beginning, but lurked for awhile!

20. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Guest

Hello all, we are from the western foothills of Maine. Counting down to our next cruise in April. Can't wait!!!