Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

@ddicts, Stand-up and Be Counted! Roll Call Time!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Jan 4, 2005.

1. cjbee

cjbee Guest

CJ here from wet, dreary Tipp City, Ohio (north of Dayton).

No sun in at least a week :(

2. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

A big Hi from the Arizona Desert.... :wave

3. belgique

belgique Guest

Belgique here from snowy Northern Michigan! Counting down the days til the Dawn Princess sails on 2/18/05. Need some sun!

Welcome to newbies and Happy New Year to all!

4. squidsroom

squidsroom Guest

Woo Hoo

Russ from hudsonville

5. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Donna and Jim Wilson from Amherst, Ohio

Waiting for CL@SS!

6. AprilS

AprilS Guest

Hi from Bradenton, Florida. I'm counting down the days to mine and Capt. John's wedding aboard the Mariner in October.

7. DebraK

DebraK Guest

DebraK from the wet San Francisco Bay Area. Welcome to newbies and Happy New Year to all :wave

8. rocster

rocster Guest

Rocster and the Mrs checking in from sunny Tampa Bay!
    With 140 days or so till the Caribbean Princess!

9. SHIPLOOKOUT

SHIPLOOKOUT Guest

hI PHILIP HERE FROM NYC FOR A LIVING I KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE SHIPS THAT COME AND GO INTO THE PORT OF NYC NJ AND CT WELCOME

10. Olga

Olga Guest

SHIPLOOKOUT, you are too funny.

To all who know or may want to know me, I am from Central New Jersey, have been on 25+ cruises on several cruise lines and am truly addicted. NO, I am not looking to be cured.

This is the greatest cruising board on the web, a CL@SS act for sure. If you're new here, please stay. We love new @ddicts.

11. tango55

tango55 Guest

Terry & Ritchie, from Vancouver, BC, Canada

12. hi everyone! i am stephanie from boston my fiance dan and i are going on the caribbean princess feb 5th 2005 this will be my 7th cruise and dans 4th woohoo its coming quick! hope everyone had great holidays!

13. Jetty

Jetty Guest

Hello to all cruise fans. Jetty checking in from SW Missouri.

14. janes

janes Guest

Jane checking in from snowy syracuse ny. Hopefully I will be booking for a cruise 2006!!

15. KatCruiser

KatCruiser Guest

Greetings from Central Arkansas. Happy cruising!!

16. Flyingfish

Flyingfish Guest

Guess I've been by-passing this, time to join in: Hi from NY's Hudson Valley, so near the sea and yet so far...

17. Snowblower

Snowblower Guest

Hi everyone!!! Mike checking in from Lake Tahoe, California where we are burried under 15-feet of snow and more is on the way this weekend!!!! Happy cruisin to all!!!

18. Always one of the last ones to post...but, I'm here! Setting somewhere in Woodstock, Georgia. Yes, Georgia, like so many other states has a Woodstock, too. This Woodstock does not have the same sort of history that the one in New York has......perhaps someday.... :lol

Can't wait to meet most of you in October on the MOS@IC cruise.

And, thanks to those that posted the Crown & Anchor savings certificate information.. Boy, was I over anxious, or what.... Let's see, how many frozen thingees can I buy for $125.00?? :cheers I just received it today! :thumb Whoo-Hoo! :jump

19. NHCruzer

NHCruzer Guest

A long-time lurker checking in from snowy New Hampshire.

20. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

Hello my fellow Cruise @ddicts- Kim here from chilly Grand Rapids, Michigan. Wanting more snow, but will we get more???

Have a great night :thumb :)