• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

@ddicts, Stand-up and Be Counted! Roll Call Time!

B

belgique

Belgique here from snowy Northern Michigan! Counting down the days til the Dawn Princess sails on 2/18/05. Need some sun!

Welcome to newbies and Happy New Year to all!

A

AprilS

Hi from Bradenton, Florida. I'm counting down the days to mine and Capt. John's wedding aboard the Mariner in October.

R

rocster

Rocster and the Mrs checking in from sunny Tampa Bay!
With 140 days or so till the Caribbean Princess!

S

SHIPLOOKOUT

hI PHILIP HERE FROM NYC FOR A LIVING I KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE SHIPS THAT COME AND GO INTO THE PORT OF NYC NJ AND CT WELCOME

O

Olga

SHIPLOOKOUT, you are too funny.

To all who know or may want to know me, I am from Central New Jersey, have been on 25+ cruises on several cruise lines and am truly addicted. NO, I am not looking to be cured.

This is the greatest cruising board on the web, a CL@SS act for sure. If you're new here, please stay. We love new @ddicts.

S

stephanie1966

hi everyone! i am stephanie from boston my fiance dan and i are going on the caribbean princess feb 5th 2005 this will be my 7th cruise and dans 4th woohoo its coming quick! hope everyone had great holidays!

F

Flyingfish

Guess I've been by-passing this, time to join in: Hi from NY's Hudson Valley, so near the sea and yet so far...

S

Snowblower

Hi everyone!!! Mike checking in from Lake Tahoe, California where we are burried under 15-feet of snow and more is on the way this weekend!!!! Happy cruisin to all!!!

C

cptguavaberry

Always one of the last ones to post...but, I'm here! Setting somewhere in Woodstock, Georgia. Yes, Georgia, like so many other states has a Woodstock, too. This Woodstock does not have the same sort of history that the one in New York has......perhaps someday.... :lol

Can't wait to meet most of you in October on the MOS@IC cruise.

And, thanks to those that posted the Crown & Anchor savings certificate information.. Boy, was I over anxious, or what.... Let's see, how many frozen thingees can I buy for $125.00?? :cheers I just received it today! :thumb Whoo-Hoo! :jump

K

Kim1319

Hello my fellow Cruise @ddicts- Kim here from chilly Grand Rapids, Michigan. Wanting more snow, but will we get more???

Have a great night :thumb :)