Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

@ddicts, Stand-up and Be Counted! Roll Call Time!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Jan 4, 2005.

1. CruiseCouple

CruiseCouple Guest

Hi Everyone! Chris & Lynn from western Massachusetts. Our twin girls are already 9 months old and chomping at the bit for their first cruise (actually, they are chomping on anything that comes near their mouths!!!)

2. Leatherneck

Leatherneck Guest

BillZ (Leatherneck) here from Locust Grove VA. Welcome aboard all newbies to the wonderfulness @ddict board in the world. I hoope that all you new @ddicts and old @ddicts have a beautiful day.

3. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Lyn, from southern Ontario, Canada. Been hanging around here, on and off for 5 years.

4. CruiserSara

CruiserSara Guest

Sara and Jamie checking in from Northern NJ. Things have been very busy, but wanted to stop in and say hello.

5. MoJo2Rusty

MoJo2Rusty Guest

Welcome to the Newbies, from the Missouri Ozarks, just South of Maw & Paw. I was a Newbie not so long ago, so quit your lurkin and join in.

6. BruinSteve

BruinSteve Guest

Bruin Steve here...
    From Beautiful Calabasas, California, high atop the Santa Monica Mountains, Northwest of Los Angeles, above Malibu and the Blue Pacific Ocean...

Long time Cruise @ddict...

7. Karry

Karry Guest

Hey, Sara, where are you from? I am in "northern NJ" also. Ridgewood. You anywhere near us?