Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Deck plans of the Explorer

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Nessie, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Can someone tell me if the Explorer has a deck that goes COMPLETELY around? I am not refering to the very top deck, but perhaps the deck where the life boats are, something covered? I love to do laps (walking/not running) around the ship at night after dinner to burn up some calories and make room for the midnight buffet. :)

Thanks for your help!

2. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

I have no idea Nessie, but I am dying here. I leave the day you return and I am going out of my mind. I want to go now......... :) Stephanie
    ~A little chese with my WHINE please :lol :lol :lol
    :USA
    edited because I can't spell....

Post Edited (04-16-03 19:32)

3. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Stephanie!
    I UNDERSTAND! I think this weekend I'm throwing some items in my carry on!

4. jsargent34

jsargent34 Guest

I'll be on EOS 5/31 also - CAN'T WAIT....

If memory serves from Voyager, deck 4 does go around but you'll need to go through a couple of sets of doors!!!

5. Nessie

Nessie Guest

HI JSargent34! Woo Hoo, another C@ on board with us! right now it's 5 different C@ families! Maybe we will meet while walking off dinner! :lol

6. L8inAZ

L8inAZ Guest

Rub it in there Nessie and JS..... :( Stephanie <------- the one who wants to go NOW!!!!!!!

7. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Stephanie :lol :lol

8. Chippsetter

Chippsetter Guest

Sort of. To get to the bow you go thru a door on the promenade level and climb stirs. I don't remember if the outside promenade deck goes around the stern.

9. 2cruzenutz

2cruzenutz Guest

Deck 4 goes around the stern, but you'll then have a small flight of stairs that lead to the heli-pad area in the front of the ship. It's really nice out there at night for star gazing, or when coming into a port.

10. kitten

kitten Guest

I'll wave as you walk by Nessie! :grin