Deck plans of the Explorer

N

Nessie

Can someone tell me if the Explorer has a deck that goes COMPLETELY around? I am not refering to the very top deck, but perhaps the deck where the life boats are, something covered? I love to do laps (walking/not running) around the ship at night after dinner to burn up some calories and make room for the midnight buffet. :)

Thanks for your help!

L

L8inAZ

I have no idea Nessie, but I am dying here. I leave the day you return and I am going out of my mind. I want to go now......... :) Stephanie
~A little chese with my WHINE please :lol :lol :lol
:USA
edited because I can't spell....

Post Edited (04-16-03 19:32)

J

jsargent34

I'll be on EOS 5/31 also - CAN'T WAIT....

If memory serves from Voyager, deck 4 does go around but you'll need to go through a couple of sets of doors!!!

N

Nessie

HI JSargent34! Woo Hoo, another C@ on board with us! right now it's 5 different C@ families! Maybe we will meet while walking off dinner! :lol

L

L8inAZ

Rub it in there Nessie and JS..... :( Stephanie <------- the one who wants to go NOW!!!!!!!

C

Chippsetter

Sort of. To get to the bow you go thru a door on the promenade level and climb stirs. I don't remember if the outside promenade deck goes around the stern.

2cruzenutz

Deck 4 goes around the stern, but you'll then have a small flight of stairs that lead to the heli-pad area in the front of the ship. It's really nice out there at night for star gazing, or when coming into a port.