Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Diamond and Platinum Members Unite !

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Diamond Plus, Jul 20, 2005.

1. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Nope, we are both doing your favorite thing. Cooking. Hee, hee...... Well, Training to be a baker.

O.K., I'll put my thinking cap back on - oh, maybe its the bakers hat.....

2. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

And thinking, and thinking, and thinking. I'll sleep on it.

3. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I think we should have our own personalized coffee cups and wine glasses in the Concierge.

4. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Hee, hee........ I'm a Baker and you are still a Trainee, so you are now working for me. I started to word that different and decided I'd better not. Where is the grinning smily face when I need one.

The coffee mugs sound good with our names and the RCI logo and then we get to bring them home. The wine glasses would break to easy.

5. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I didn't necessarily mean to bring home the glasses, I was thinking that the Concierge would be able to personalize the wine glass with a dry erase marker...at the end of the cruise, wipe it off and re personalize for the next pax.

If i'm your Trainee.......I quit!

6. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Oh San, you can't quit. You will catch up quick. Just keep posting..........

7. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Nope, I'm outta here!

8. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

OK, that's better, now I'm back as Chief Baker...so get back to work.

9. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Now do you want me to tell everyone you are a quitter????? You just have to keep trying.....

10. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Not Chief Baker....... just BAKER. SAME AS ME.....

11. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

You wanna step outside so we can settle this? I said, I am Chief Baker!!!!

12. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

O.K. is that Rolling Pins at 20 paces. And just where do we meet? You are no Chief. Bottle washer maybe.......

13. PH8

PH8 Guest

FOUND YOU HERE TOO!

14. kc320

kc320 Guest

Gee nobody asked me if I'd like to dine with the captain :( & I've been really really good too!

15. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Sorry Kc, you are not on the same cruise. Hi PH....

16. kc320

kc320 Guest

I know, but maybe I can put my request in for next year when I am on the Jewel with Bill & Darlene. :)

17. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Well, I found you guys here. I had trouble getting my CC sign on name on here, so I just signed up with FunnyGirl!! Nice to have finally found you all, but I don't think I'll be coming back and forth. Just too time consuming.
    Is this the ONLY thread you guys post on here???

18. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Okay, I wonder how many posts does it take to not be a NEWBEE anymore??

19. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Takes a few to move up. We jump around here, not just on one thread.

20. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Hey Tony, I'm now a Bar Tender. Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy.......... What would you like to drink?