• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Diamond and Platinum Members Unite !

M

MarciaL

Nope, we are both doing your favorite thing. Cooking. Hee, hee...... Well, Training to be a baker.

O.K., I'll put my thinking cap back on - oh, maybe its the bakers hat.....

M

MarciaL

Hee, hee........ I'm a Baker and you are still a Trainee, so you are now working for me. I started to word that different and decided I'd better not. Where is the grinning smily face when I need one.

The coffee mugs sound good with our names and the RCI logo and then we get to bring them home. The wine glasses would break to easy.

S

sanjoseca

I didn't necessarily mean to bring home the glasses, I was thinking that the Concierge would be able to personalize the wine glass with a dry erase marker...at the end of the cruise, wipe it off and re personalize for the next pax.

If i'm your Trainee.......I quit!

M

MarciaL

O.K. is that Rolling Pins at 20 paces. And just where do we meet? You are no Chief. Bottle washer maybe.......

K

kc320

I know, but maybe I can put my request in for next year when I am on the Jewel with Bill & Darlene. :)

F

FunnyGirl

Well, I found you guys here. I had trouble getting my CC sign on name on here, so I just signed up with FunnyGirl!! Nice to have finally found you all, but I don't think I'll be coming back and forth. Just too time consuming.
Is this the ONLY thread you guys post on here???