Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Diamond and Platinum Members Unite !

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Diamond Plus, Jul 20, 2005.

1. John

John Guest

Hi Everyone, Here are some ideas. How about a free six pack of soda in your stateroom? Or a welcome aboard fruit basket especially for Platinum or Diamond members? Or how about a free drink coupon? (not sure if they have that).

2. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

John, I like the free 6 pack. We have had fruit baskets before and usually do not eat them. Just too much food at other venue's, and if you want more fruit, you can pick it up in the Windjammer. Hope they do come us with a few more perks.

3. BillG35

BillG35 Guest

perks, perks, perks. Is that what it's all about? Can't you just enjoy the ship, the cruise and, in some cases, the company? Why do they have to bribe you to be loyal? Isn't the possibility that you could meet as fine a travelling companion as me on a future cruise, enough incentive? LOL

4. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Bill,
    Everyone feels like they're getting something for nothing when you get a few FreeBees. You've paid for them ten times over so you might as well take them.
    Yeah, it would be nice to meet you and have you buy me a few drinks! Hee Hee

5. PH8

PH8 Guest

Funny Girl must be K2......

No wonder the CC is so slow today......you're all over here.

6. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

PH: It's ME........K2............!! I couldn't get the K2 sign-on to work , so I gave up and went with FunnyGirl! I think the other CC board is slow because it takes too long to get on these past few days.
    I think I need to send a e-mail to Laura and ask here what the heck is going on. Shut it down for a whole day and fix the boards ALREADY.

Take care in this ugly humid heat. My friends in Omaha, Nebraska are suffering with 103 temps as I type. UNREAL!!
    It's almost like the world is coming to the end!! Yikes........hope not, I have way too many more things to see and do!!

See you over where we belong.......the CC Board that is.

7. PH8

PH8 Guest

FunnyGirl Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------

> See you over where we belong.......the CC Board
    > that is.
    I agree with ya!!!!!!!!!!! No pretty colors here........ :(

8. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Just got home from helping a Real Estate buddy fix up a house in Hollister so he can put it on the Market. The owner is a divorced lady and the house has really been let go. Back down there tomorrow also. We have probably put 5 or 6 days of work into it already.

9. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Regarding perks Bill, I'll take yours if you don't want them. If it wasn't for perks, I would jump cruise lines more often....I don't, I spend all my cruise money with RCCL, so I think I am entitled to some extras for being loyal.

John, they already give a free drink coupon....to diamond, anyway...not sure of the others.

10. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Need more than one drink coupon Tony. But I agree, I don't want to change lines because of the perks I now get...... No Concierge on other lines for us.

Hey, you are still a Baker, I'm the Bar Tender. Ummmmm good.

11. kc320

kc320 Guest

I just tried getting on the other boards & they were all froze up. That is getting to be a major pain!
    I'm pretty sure there is a free drink coupon, but I'll gladly take another.

san, that's nice of you to help out your buddy. How far of a drive is it for you?

bill, any perks you don't want next year just slip them under my door! :)

12. BillG35

BillG35 Guest

Okay, you got me. I haven't met many perks I didn't like, so don't come looking to me for any that I don't want. ;-) Maybe Laura will have to start offering perks to keep us loyal to her, or maybe she should just get her board in good working order.

13. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Hey Bill: I see you're a POOL DECK Attendant. Hope it doesn't interfer with your part-time travel job!!

It's late and I'm off of here.

PH: I don't like these boards either. Never did like CHANGE much!! And this is CHANGE at it's worse.

14. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

OKay, just how many times do I have to post on here to get that Newbee status changed??? BUMP!!

15. PH8

PH8 Guest

Think it worked FG............you're "upgraded"!!

16. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Yup PH...........I posted on a bunch of other areas and finally made it up to Pool Attendant. Gotta get to the bar tender job and then I'll quit!!

7:22 a.m : We're having another BIG THUNDERSTORM here right now. There goes the CREEK again. Art's going to be really ticked off.

Better shut this puppy down. Hope your day at work goes by QUICK!!

17. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Good Morning all, I will take any perks that Royal Caribbean will hand my way. I just really enjoy checking to see if anything else was left in my cabin. Some nice surprises would be good, like they give on the Members cruises. Last cruise, we were also give a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries. Now that was nice to come in to. We also were given a tour of the Engine Control Room and then explained what all the monitors were for. They only did about 12 people on the tour.

18. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Kc, it's 50 miles from San Jose to Hollister. The Garlic Festival is in Gilroy this weekend, so I'm not going near either place, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We also have the Grand Prix in downtown San Jose this weekend.....all the streets down town are barricaded and grand stands in several places. If you look for the race, you should get to see what San Jose looks like.

19. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Gee, I already know what San Jose looks like. And I'd love to try the Gilroy Garlic Festival. I just bought three heads of Garlic this morning at the store.

So, what over perks can we ask for.....

20. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Funny thing happened while I was BREEZING through here ... I found you all! You can run, but you can't hide!:)