• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Diamond and Platinum Members Unite !

F

FunnyGirl

SAN: Hope you got your job done at the Divorcee's house!! What she needs is a BOYFRIEND to do all this work for her. This Real Estate Agent must be getting some kind of MAJOR kickback in Commissions to be fixing up the place for her. That's unheard of here in Michigan. Even if they want to sell something that badly. I guess it just depends on how much he'll be making and how quick he wants to make it!!

I see BB found the thread and managed to sign on.

I still don't like it as much over here. \ I do like the fact that you can see who's on the thread you're reading. Those were the days back on CC boards!! See right about now I could use a funny icon to post on here!!
I see BREEZE, PH8 and myself on here right now.

Bye for now.

P

PH8

Yup,Im here too.............................figured not too many posts in the other neighborhood,,,.....and that I would find you here....................

Nite for now.

B

bOB

Some of our emoticons respond a little different and also require different
input than on other forums. This list will give you an idea of what is available
within our forums.

<a href=http://addictscove.com/moticon/emoticons.htm>Emoticon List</a>

You can also click on the Flags and Banners link at the top of the page and
it will give you the list of flags available.

There has been a lot of changes so the rest of the links are not really usable
at this time so don't trust them, I have definately been lazy in bringing that
portion up to date but emoticons and flags are current.

S

sanjoseca

The word Breeze reminds me of flatulant!

Gotta get showered and out of here to start work in Hollister.

FG, I've known the real estate guy for years....he's not what you may think, he has a big heart and probably one of the most honest guys I have ever met.. He's one of the guys that I hang out with...breakfast etc.

B

Breeze

Well, well, well ... Look at that. I've only been around here for a couple of hours and already the comments are starting. My feelings are hurt. Think I'll go to my room and sulk ...

But before I do, I wanted to add a suggestion for a possible diamond+ perk - A bottle of wine with dinner each night or at least on all formal nights.

F

FunnyGirl

Glad to hear that the Real Estate guy is a close friend. Hope the job is done soon! We miss you on the other board.

Marcia: I printed out the funny emoticons too.........don't know why!!! =coolsign

P

PH8

I,myself,dont understand why you are posting here more(San in particular).... so than on our other place..............what about the others??? At this rate,that other thread is going to have less and less participation on it..................thats kinda sad after all the years we've shared................

M

MarciaL

As for me, I am posting over there just as much as I always did, 2 or 3 times a day, and will continue to do so. Have a great day......