Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Diamond and Platinum Members Unite !

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Diamond Plus, Jul 20, 2005.

1. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

SAN: Hope you got your job done at the Divorcee's house!! What she needs is a BOYFRIEND to do all this work for her. This Real Estate Agent must be getting some kind of MAJOR kickback in Commissions to be fixing up the place for her. That's unheard of here in Michigan. Even if they want to sell something that badly. I guess it just depends on how much he'll be making and how quick he wants to make it!!

I see BB found the thread and managed to sign on.

I still don't like it as much over here. \ I do like the fact that you can see who's on the thread you're reading. Those were the days back on CC boards!! See right about now I could use a funny icon to post on here!!
    I see BREEZE, PH8 and myself on here right now.

Bye for now.

2. PH8

PH8 Guest

Yup,Im here too.............................figured not too many posts in the other neighborhood,,,.....and that I would find you here....................

Nite for now.

3. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Night all! I'll try to catch up with ya'll in the morning.

4. bOB

bOB Guest

Some of our emoticons respond a little different and also require different
    input than on other forums. This list will give you an idea of what is available
    within our forums.

<a href=http://addictscove.com/moticon/emoticons.htm>Emoticon List</a>

You can also click on the Flags and Banners link at the top of the page and
    it will give you the list of flags available.

There has been a lot of changes so the rest of the links are not really usable
    at this time so don't trust them, I have definately been lazy in bringing that
    portion up to date but emoticons and flags are current.

5. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

I'm printing them out now. Thanks..

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

The word Breeze reminds me of flatulant!

Gotta get showered and out of here to start work in Hollister.

FG, I've known the real estate guy for years....he's not what you may think, he has a big heart and probably one of the most honest guys I have ever met.. He's one of the guys that I hang out with...breakfast etc.

7. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Well, well, well ... Look at that. I've only been around here for a couple of hours and already the comments are starting. My feelings are hurt. Think I'll go to my room and sulk ...

But before I do, I wanted to add a suggestion for a possible diamond+ perk - A bottle of wine with dinner each night or at least on all formal nights.

8. FunnyGirl

FunnyGirl Guest

Glad to hear that the Real Estate guy is a close friend. Hope the job is done soon! We miss you on the other board.

Marcia: I printed out the funny emoticons too.........don't know why!!! =coolsign

9. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

Hummmmmmmm. Thought you didn't like it over here. :wave

10. PH8

PH8 Guest

I,myself,dont understand why you are posting here more(San in particular).... so than on our other place..............what about the others??? At this rate,that other thread is going to have less and less participation on it..................thats kinda sad after all the years we've shared................

11. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

OK, I'll go post over there....but I don't need lip from Breeze. HeHeHe

12. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

As for me, I am posting over there just as much as I always did, 2 or 3 times a day, and will continue to do so. Have a great day......

13. HotStuff

HotStuff Guest

Just had to see if anyone was still posting on this old thread!! Took awhile to find it.

14. Cayman

Cayman Guest

The biggest thing I would like to see is the upgrades!!!!! They are a must in my opinion.

15. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

I agree with you Cayman.....I haven't seen one in years.

16. MarciaL

MarciaL Guest

You will find me many places....... :wave