• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

disregard

C

conniecat

No, there are many of us who used to disregard in private. You know, the first step is admitting it.

R

reggae

Good one Connie :)

So no more disregarding in private...I'm at step one,

My name is Patty, and I'm a disegardaholic....

disregard Bruce :)

Edited because my bad spelling needs to be disregarded!

M

MARIPOSA

Psst Bruce, it's me Mariposa
Just because I'm reading this thread doesn't mean that I'm disregarding you, does it? Heck, I would NEVER disregard my old buddie. LOL

Hugs, Mariposa

PS, hey Hucc, if you happen to be reading this very long thread you might begin to think that you are loosing it again. Never fear, it's not you this time, it's us. LOL And yep, my eyes are killing me now from reading all 13 pages.

D

dldancer

Bruce....WE have issues? You're the one who started a blank thread with the subject disregard. We didn't. :)o =huh

K

Karry

This post is like dust bunnies and cob webs. No matter how many you zap, and how much you disregard them, they keep popping up.

C

Cruise cutie

HOLY !!!!...UM MOLEY..I am gone for 2 DAYS..working my Patootie off, and look what happens to "disregarding Bruce"...:dizzy.. I am off duty for the next 2 days.. kinda scary here...I am almost afraid to open @ddicts in the AM..OY.. =sleep =goodnight gang...=eek..Joanne

R

reggae

....and now he shows up here, just when I was ready to go on to step two...:cool:

I'm trying, I'm really trying to disregard Bruce!

I'm repeating it over and over (the dog thinks I'm nuts)...

disregard Bruce :)

R

Rubysky

[size=large]
No matter where you go:
Veronachtzaming Bruce
Négligence Bruce
Mißachtung Bruce
αμέλεια Bruce
Negligenza Bruce
Negligência Bruce
неучитывание Bruce
Indiferencia Bruce
[/size]

T

tw1nk1es

[size=large]Did anybody else see an ad for beaded belly dancer outfits at the top of this page?[/size] [size=large]Should I disregard that too?[/size] [size=x-large]"Neckelmann's Beaded Costumes?"[/size] :phone

C

conniecat

[size=medium]Wow, Bruce wearing a beaded belly dancer costume would really be hard to disregard. Do you think he is testing us?????[/size]

S

SandyBeach

About 24 hours ago we were disregarding on page 10...now it's 13...unless like yesterday six other disregarding people post before I can click on post - my disregarding - message!

T

Tobyn

GLO ! ! ! Are you now comparing Bruce to herpes? :lol :lol :lol I guess I should disregard more, you did say "THREAD" =lolgang