• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

disregard

S

suer182

Oh cripes not enough coffee in the world for this thread. Great article btw. I am not even going to touch the belly dancer :lol

B

bOB

Bruce has Herpes? that's kind of a personal thing, we probably shouldn't discuss it too much publicly..........

R

reggae

I'm baaaack,

Wow, I think we may hit 300 posts. That's an awful lot of disregardadation!

p.s. come on, Jill, we need you....find a computer on that ship!!!

disregard Bruce :)

G

GloBug

YIKES!!! No, no, not Bruce! I have no idea if Bruce still has herpes, and I wouldn't say that if I did! Heck no! When the MBGITW is born, I am sending him something home made... I sure as heck don't want it coming back unopened! (and infected!) No, no, I would not be one to insinuate anything as vile as Bruce having herpes.

Worms... that's a whole different thing....

T

tw1nk1es

[size=medium]I believe that herpes is far too serious a topic to disregard. I am however, perfectly capable of disregarding worms, fleas, head lice, bad hair and generally bad personal hygiene.[/size]:phone

J

jk

I'm in shock =eek Bruce has herpes =eek =eek Now I can't disregard or maybe I should disregard, oh I'm so confused :S =huh

C

conniecat

Yes, Brucie, we believe you do not have herpes. However, since yu didn't deny the worms, fleas, head lice, bad grooming etc, now we are wondering. There is only so much disregarding a person can do!

G

GloBug

So... if there is only so much disregarding a person can do, that means that there is a dead end for this thread some time, right?

Or do we disregard that, also?