• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

disregard

R

reggae

Sorry I haven't been around too much with the disregardation thread, but that darn kid of mine called and has me in "worry" mode again.

I'm going to disregard his butt, when he gets home!

disregard Bruce :)

T

tw1nk1es

Reggae, is it possible to disregard only the rear-end portion of a human without disregarding the entire being????????

R

reggae

Jo, if he doesn't call me soon, I'm going to do some major disregarding on him when he gets home!

Calls me from somewhere in Wyoming, driving in a white-out, and deciding if they should stop somewhere or keep going....that was six hours ago. Haven't heard anything more....

T

tw1nk1es

It seems to me that your son may have already disregarded you. Therefore you will need revenge disregarding.

R

reggae

That's true, he is disregarding me, dang it!

So when he gets home, the revenge disregardation will begin!

Thank goodness for this thread, I can get rid of all my frustrations!

R

Ruchela

I'm beginning to worry about me. The more I try to disregard this thread, the more I regard it - oy!!!=huh

R

Rubysky

I don't have time for this anymore. I have to cook dinner, clean the kitchen,finish packing & catch a plane early in the am. Just disregard Bruce and his movie.

Cast & Crew:
Tess Harper, Bruce, Ronny Cox, Kate Lynch, directed by Harvey Hart

Synopsis:
A well-meaning doctor unknowingly becomes involved in a drug scam operating out of a neighborhood clinic, and finds both his reputation and career destroyed by unscrupulous journalists. more »

MPAA Rating: Not Rated

Runtime: 1 hour, 32 minutes

Genre: Dramas, Action, Drama, Suspense

R

reggae

Oh yes, that does look like a scarey movie!

Hey, you have a good time on your trip, and think about us poor folks here just spending our days disregarding.

Have safe travels and good weather!!

disregard bruce :)

G

GloBug

Reggae... do we ever stop worrying about our babies? And when do they ever stop disregarding us?

C

Cruise cutie

=helpsign.. I am going to bed NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!..=sleep =goodnight.. say Good night Gracie.. ....=goodnight..:grin...