• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

disregard

B

bOB

DEPENDS...............

You'll need to see Suer about those, but remember Bruce, at your age they are like American Express, don't leave home without them

J

jk

Hey, I got a question? Why does this disregard thread have to end? Check out the Misc. thread on the RCCL Page =eek

I say Disregard Forever!!!

D

dldancer

Wow, I spend the day working and I come home to over 300 posts about disregarding Bruce. :lol Ruby, the movie looks scary! :lol

R

reggae

Ruby, we'll be here waiting for you...have a good time. Try to get some relaxation in there too, you deserve it!

...and just disregard anyone that reminds you of Bruce...

disregard Bruce :)

T

tw1nk1es

BSeabob - for efficient disregarding, perhaps you should disregard nearer to the top of the page. However, you should note that disregarding at the top does not allow you to know exactly what you are disregarding. Your present method, while inefficient does allow you to know and understand (probably not) all the details of your disregarding.

This is, of course, just an observation and should be disregarded as well!

J

jk

I have disregarded all day up until now! I am pretty proud of myself! I think maybe I can lick this addiction :thumb