• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

disregard

C

conniecat

Of course we are still here. We are not just cruise addicts, now we are disregard addicts. By the way, love your "occupation".

R

reggae

Yep, all of us disregaraholics are still hangin out here. Where else would we be???

disregard Bruce :)

R

reggae

I think Bruce has something to do with the board being messed up...

what are we disregardaholics supposed to do when the board is down???

disregard Bruce :)

C

conniecat

I am going to bed now, so I will have to put off disregarding Bruce until tomorrow. Goodnight all.

K

Karry

Good morning Jo and all my fellow disregarders. I am hoping my message will start page 18...back in the day when I turned 18 I could legally drink and vote...might even have been the age that I could disregard. Do I get a prize for starting another page, John? :grin

K

Karry

Oops, didn't make it, but I just posted message #333 and that is my house #! :glow Hope everyone has a happy weekend disregarding.

S

suer182

Morning disregarders. Hopefully our Brucie didnt disregard his nasty weather and is safe and sound, well maybe not sound.....

M

maria

Hello, my name is Maria and I am a disregardaholoic. I have tried to disregard for a day but I cannot.

K

Karry

OH NO!!! Read Gayle V's question about signatures below...her last message says IGNORE. Tell me we not only have to disregard Bruce, but ignore Gayle now too. :worried Is it Happy Hour yet?? =crazy

T

tw1nk1es

I too saw GayleV's post to "ignore" but it was obviously just a slip during her frustration with computer code. I have corresponded with her and she seems like such a nice person - too nice to ignore.

Instead, I shall continued to be a disregardaholic.