disregard

J

Jill B

OK, I have half an hour to kill, so............

Will we make 4 pages???.......of meaningful posts???

Happy New Year @ddicts!!! and all your friends and families. :)

T

tw1nk1es

I have important things to do today but since I am unable to disregard, I must return frequently. Why is Bruce using my time this way??????????????????

G

GloBug

This is the post that never ends...
It just goes on and on my friends...
We started posting on it not knowing what it was...
And we'll continue posting on it forever just because...

This is the post that never ends...
It just goes on and on my friends...
We started posting on it not knowing what it was...
And we'll continue posting on it forever just because...

Now you'll have that stupid song in your mind all day. I know I will. Darn you Bruce. Last time I listen to you.. wait... last time I don't listen to you.. wait, is that what I meant? Aw, forgetaboutit!

M

maria

This is like beating a "dead horse" I would disregard if I knew what I was disregarding, but I don't know what I am suppose to disregard, but if you insist I will disregard what I don't know I am suppose to be disregarding, but I'll tell you I don't like to disregard what I am suppose to disregard if I don't stil know what I am disregarding. Are you following me?, If not just disregard this post.

T

tw1nk1es

I have questions:

Who is this "Bruce?"

Is he living or dead?

Real or fictional?

Human or duck?

Should everyone disregard him?

C

Cruise cutie

OMG!!!!!!.. go to bed, get up, cook breakfast, go tanning, Christmas clearance shopping, marketing.. home again.....Whip on the computer.. and it's a STICKY no less...Whooeee we sure know who has the pull around here.. and it's Mr. Disregard Guy.....:grin..:dizzy..Joanne