Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Do Celebrity stewards...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by GloBug, Oct 13, 2004.

1. GloBug

GloBug Guest

make towel animals? We really loved them on the Monarch, but a few posters on the community line say they never saw any.... =sad

2. FranD

FranD Guest

We did not have any towel animals on our July 04 Horizon to Bermuda. Did have excellent service, however! Cheers!

3. Wheels

Wheels Guest

Celebrity is not known for the towel animals. But must say we enjoyed them when we were on the RCI

4. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Celebrity does not do towel animals.

5. GloBug

GloBug Guest

This will be my 2nd cruise, my first being on the Monarch RCCL. I must say, I was quite taken with the towel animals. They were something to look forward to, another perk on being on a cruise. But if the ship is great, the service is wonderful, the room is larger and always clean, and I have an unforgetable vacation, I suppose the towel animals won't matter... much... sigh...

6. Maggie

Maggie Guest

We did 2 weeks on Constellation this past summer and we had towel animals. Most of them were very cute, but a couple of nights he must have run out of ideas as they were towel things instead of recognizable snimals.
    Maggie

7. littlebit

littlebit Guest

I love those little towell animals! Sometimes we have a hard time guessing what they are supposed to be.

8. fletch0776

fletch0776 Guest

We have had a few towell animals left for us. Our butler loved our daughter and always left her treats like towell animals. I think it really depends on how much they like you (or your children). I wouldn't expect them and then maybe you could be suprised! Have fun. You will LOVE Celebrity either way.

9. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

just depends on your guy.... some do some don't

10. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

None from our steward on the Mercury.

11. BarbaraK

BarbaraK Guest

We have never had them on any our Celebrity cruises.
    ( Summit, Infinity, Century, Horizon, Zenith, Galaxy or Mercury)
    We loved the ones we had on our 4 day cruise on RCCL though :)

12. Spender Nui

Spender Nui Guest

41 cruise ... my next towel animal will be my first.

13. BSeabob

BSeabob Guest

hey...... Spender you and Babs haven't lived....lol

14. Pops

Pops Guest

No towel animals on Infinity during my 2 week Panama Canal cruise that ended 11/14/04. We had 4 aft staterooms and no animals. We missed it from our last 3 RCL cruises.

Ron

15. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Well, Pops, in June I'll be on the Infinity in an AFT stateroom, and I know not to expect any towel animals. Too bad, they absolutely were wonderful to come back to at the end of the day. I love my pics of them!

16. Pops

Pops Guest

Hi Glorya

We were in 9197 on Sky deck. What's your cabin number if you don't mind me asking?

Ron

17. GloBug

GloBug Guest

pops, we'll be on the Panorama deck, corner aft cabin, 8181. We have one of those cabins with the deck that hangs over the other decks! Whoo whoo! I can't wait!