• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you have a cruise booked?

Do you currently have a future cruise booked?

• A cruise what is that? Isn't this CNN's website?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linda&Jim

We have 2 cruises booked. One for Nov. on the Noordam and one for Jan. '11. Would love to sail on your cruise Niecez. That sounds like a great itinerary. All those sea days will be awesome!!!

boba

Do we have a cruise booked?

Of course, we always have a cruise booked. If we didn't, I'd have withdrawals.

10 day repo on Jewel of the Seas, Boston to Miami 10/27/09

iluvcruzin

Not yet. I'm waiting to see how my project goes. Hopefully this fall I'll have something booked. I might take one in late Oct/ early Nov.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Oosterdam, Volendam, Silver Whisper and Crystal Symphony in 2010.

I'm just waiting for HAL to open the books for 2011 and we'll have our next Duck Crew cruise on Veendam/Bermuda in Spring 2011. I'm also eyeing Antarctica and Alaska on Crystal Symphony in February and summer 2011 respectively.

Pootersdad

Yes, we do. In fact, we have five cruises booked. The countdown is on for October 27! My signature only shows four - only four are allowed by this website.

kitten

Yupper! We leave in just 14 days's! And if they have "Ghost-Booking's" upon the "Fascination" we may take advantage of it for our 25th wedding annv. cruise!

Cruise cutie

:D..2 SEA cruises..

14 days Princess October 2010 Canada/New England,
4 months later ..

February 2011 -Reprise!!we loved the first one so much!!

Emerald Princess 20 days February 2011..

and :banana:..we leave in 133 days for 14 days land cruise in Aruba..I cannot wait...sigh..my sanity is vacations!!!!!!..Joanne