• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you have a cruise booked?

Do you currently have a future cruise booked?

• A cruise what is that? Isn't this CNN's website?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mgrimes

I have a sail date of 7/10/2010 on the Carnival Ecstasy. If time was no problem, I would have booked a 7 night cruise instead of the 5 night on Ecstasy.

Bread

January 2010 winter getaway, 10 days on the Ruby Princess... as always a much needed break from our winters.

Will do something in May, but it is still in the air. Am eyeing a NYC roundtrip on the Caribbean or Panama canal transitioning on the Sea Princess, FLL to SF. Decisions decisions.

bostongal

Hi John - I was able to finally book a cruise today!!!! I head out in 3 weeks for a b2b on Princess Sapphire to Mexico. I also am planning a cruise to Hawaii and will be booking soon.

Meg

WOO HOO!!! 2 Cruises on THE DREAM!!!!!!!!

My Mom and i will be cruizing on the DREAM, Dec. 3rd 2009, and I will be cruising again on the DREAM, with my husband & son, Oct. 2nd, 2010! Michele

Mbandy

We're working on it. I have over 174 hours of vacation time saved up. That's over a month! Problem is I can never get time off approved to go cruising. :confused:

We're hoping to go over Thanksgiving.