Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Do you have room for even more prayers, please?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

I just saw the posts about Leatherneck, and I know lots of prayers are going his way.

I need to ask for more...this is not a good few days.

1) Hucc suffered another major seizure last week, was paralyzed on one side for a couple of days but that has passed. His brain tumor has started to grow again and he'll start new treatment a week from today. Please keep him in your prayers. Hucc also just got word that his older brother was diagnosed with colon cancer.

2) Jeff, the 43 year-old husband of the family who watch Pucci, who has been receiving treatment for metastatic colon cancer since late last summer, was just diagnosed with a new tumor on his spine. They started radiation treatments a few days ago. Melinda, his wife, is a basket case. She will be most appreciative if you can keep Jeff in your prayers.

Thank you.

Mary Ann

2. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Prayers are on the way for Hucc and Jeff.

3. OMG,the news isnt good on the board today,was hoping Hucc was done,please send my love and prayers Mary Ann,Hucc we love you,hang in there!

Also best wishes to your friend Jeff!

4. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Prayers are on the way to both families.

5. maw

maw Guest

Prayers on way to Hucc and to Jeff. - seems some days good news is hard to find.

6. Bruce

Bruce Guest

On the way.

7. debowah

debowah Guest

Wow!! What a day here. Prayers for all in need!!! Peace....

8. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Prayers on the way for all those in need. This has been a bad day for news. It makes my complaints pale in comparison.

Liz

9. r8derfan

r8derfan Guest

OMGosh. Prayers on the way for both.

10. Corky

Corky Guest

Of course the best of wishes for speedy recovery for Hucc, his brother and for Jeff are on their way. =hug to each of them.

11. sage

sage Guest

Prayers are on the way for both families.

12. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Never run out of prayers - especially for addicts family and friends!

May you all find the strength, peace and comfort for healing you need at this time.

13. kpopperwell

kpopperwell Guest

prayers and wishes for speedy recoveries are on the way

14. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Prayers are on the way

15. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

My heart breaks to hear the news of Hucc and your friend. I do know of the pain and worry. My heart and prayers to both.:angel

16. Brian J

Brian J Guest

Prayers on the way!!!!!

17. Cricket

Cricket Guest

May God's healing touch our dear, sweet Hucc and his brother, along with Jeff. Hucc, you did it once and you can do it again my friend.

18. conniecat

conniecat Guest

What bad news! Good thoughts and wishes for them and their famililes!

19. GloBug

GloBug Guest

My heart is breaking for Oliver and Koolaid as Hucc goes through this again. Prayers to Hucc, and also to Jeff and his family. May his wife find the strength to deal with this. Jeff will rely on her for a lot of his strength, as Hucc will rely on his family.

Such a scary thing.

20. reggae

reggae Guest

Dear, dear Hucc....I am so sad to hear of your health issues, and your brother. Please know that we will keep the prayers, and may God touch and bless you and all of your family.

Mary Ann, thanks for letting us know, and prayers for your friend Jeff too.