Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Do you have room for even more prayers, please?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by ShipMaven, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Tobyn

Tobyn Guest

On the way Mary Ann . . . . .

2. bostongal

bostongal Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with them both.

Meg

3. Hucc

Hucc Guest

:wave =hug thanks, all =hug

4. cycofan

cycofan Guest

Lots of prayers needed in the @ddicts family right now! Hang in there gang!

5. Jill B

Jill B Guest

Thoughts and prayers for Hucc and Jeff on the way from down here.

6. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Prayers for both families it is just terrible news all around today. Hucc hang in there buddy. We need miracles on this board tonight!

7. herb

herb Guest

This surely has not been a very good day for many. Hoping to hear updates with better news.

8. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Thank you, @ddicts.

Mary Ann

9. Beryl

Beryl Guest

This is overwhelmingly sad news! Hucc, you are always in my prayers and you will continue to be. Keep the faith and stay strong. I will also add your brother to my prayers.

Mary Ann.... Of course I will keep Jeff in my prayers. You can tell Melinda that she is in my prayers too.

10. Mgram

Mgram Guest

I am just so very sorry to hear the news about Hucc.....Had hoped the bad stuff was all behind behind him. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers in his direction.

Also sending the same for Hucc's brother and Shipmaven's friend. So much bad news/bad things happening to so many good people.

11. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Prayers on the way for all.

12. KathyC

KathyC Guest

So much bad news on the board today; I truly hope that everyone will soon be on the mend and that the board will receive some positive reports soon. Wishing the very very best to everyone.

13. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Oh NO, this has NOT been a good day. This was not news that I wanted to hear for sure. Hucc, my prayers are with you....I know you have another fight ahead of you but know we are here for you....and prayers to your brother too.

And Mary Ann...so sorry to hear about your friend....I'll keep him in the pray chain too...so many seem to be in need now. Huggs and prayers to you all. Donna was right that we always have room for more prayers for @ddict family and friends.

14. frito

frito Guest

I would like to also offer up my prayers and best wishes for all out there who may be ailing.
    I just a few minutes ago e-mailed one of my life long friends and asked him to say a prayer for me.
    It does help-- try to keep positive ---sometimes it's hard to do but we have to try.

15. earl_m

earl_m Guest

PRAYERS ARE ON THE WAY!!

16. JacquieP

JacquieP Guest

Prayers are on the way, with a few extra thrown in.

17. Karry

Karry Guest

(td)(td) Couldn't get on @'s last night and this was NOT the news I wanted to learn this morning. Said it before and I'll say it again: "Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER give up." Prayers for Hucc, his brother, their families, MaryAnn's friend and his family being sent at this blessed time. :angel

18. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

Alway's room for more prayer's Mary Ann.
    No the news I wanted to read about Hucc.
    Prayer's & good thought's go out to Hucc & his family from Mn.
    Also more prayer's & good thought's for your friend Jeff & his family.

19. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Prayers from us as well...Thanks for the update..Joanne

20. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

PizzaBoy adds his prayers, too.

Lisa