Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Documents

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by kamy, Jul 14, 2003.

1. kamy

kamy Guest

I am going to sail in about a month and half or so...Just wondering after RCI sends you that coiled ring booklet with the luggage stickers and stuff in it.Is that all we need to board the ship along with out ID's??? Should be print out the online doc's after we do them?!

2. kruisinkathy

kruisinkathy Guest

You'll need your RCCL book, ID and I would print out the documents you'll complete online. You should receive the RCCL booklet with your itinerary, luggage tags, transfers etc 3-4 weeks prior to your cruise. Having the documents completed online will save you a fair amount of time during embarkation. So, have a welcome aboard drink and think of us! Have a great trip.
    Kathy

3. ginny

ginny Guest

I print them out but have never needed them, better safe than busy writing it by hand if by some wierd quirk of luck they loose the information. All the info from your pre-registration should already be printed on your docs anyway. Happy sails. :wave