Door Decorations

S

sanjoseca

Well, I feel the same way about lanyards ......and those shoe holders that people hang in their cabin....and bungee cords....and duct tape....I could go on......oh yeah, and smuggling booze aboard.

M

magroo

Well, I do agree with you on the smuggling booze onboard. I just don't think it's worth the risk. I certainly don't need a drink that badly.

P

PH8

[quote magroo][quote PH8][quote sanjoseca][quote PH8][quote sanjoseca]Seems like there is an increasing amount of poor taste aboard ships now.......too bad.[/quote]

Are you always so pleasant??:cool:[/quote]

You already know the answer to that.[/quote]

Yes, I sure do...[/quote]

From all of sanjoseca's responses I've seen on the boards I'd expect nothing less. LOL Guess the thing children sometimes sing is true..."Every party needs a pooper. That's why we invited you." :lol[/quote]

Hey San-you have a fan!!

P

PH8

[quote sanjoseca]No I don't ..... I was called a pooper.[/quote]But that person reads your posts and remembers them........I call that a fan(tu)

S

sanjoseca

[quote PH8]A sarcastic grump..:cool:[/quote]

Yeah Mag, but only about stupid stuff like I read on threads like this......most of the time I'm really a loveable, easy going guy who enjoys life. Tell the truth now PH.....if you can.

P

PH8

Ok,Ok...............IF I had to be stuck on a desert island with me,I wouldnt mind.........you're A-OK in my book.........