Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Door Decorations

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by els689, Jun 17, 2008.

1. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Well, I feel the same way about lanyards ......and those shoe holders that people hang in their cabin....and bungee cords....and duct tape....I could go on......oh yeah, and smuggling booze aboard.

2. magroo

magroo Guest

Well, I do agree with you on the smuggling booze onboard. I just don't think it's worth the risk. I certainly don't need a drink that badly.

3. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote magroo][quote PH8][quote sanjoseca][quote PH8][quote sanjoseca]Seems like there is an increasing amount of poor taste aboard ships now.......too bad.[/quote]

Are you always so pleasant??:cool:[/quote]

You already know the answer to that.[/quote]

Yes, I sure do...[/quote]

From all of sanjoseca's responses I've seen on the boards I'd expect nothing less. LOL Guess the thing children sometimes sing is true..."Every party needs a pooper. That's why we invited you." :lol[/quote]

Hey San-you have a fan!!

4. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

No I don't ..... I was called a pooper.

5. PH8

PH8 Guest

[quote sanjoseca]No I don't ..... I was called a pooper.[/quote]But that person reads your posts and remembers them........I call that a fan(tu)

6. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

More like watching me make a fool outta myself.

7. magroo

magroo Guest

Just trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic or if you're just a grump. LOL

8. PH8

PH8 Guest

A sarcastic grump..:cool:

9. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote PH8]A sarcastic grump..:cool:[/quote]

Yeah Mag, but only about stupid stuff like I read on threads like this......most of the time I'm really a loveable, easy going guy who enjoys life. Tell the truth now PH.....if you can.

10. PH8

PH8 Guest

Ok,Ok...............IF I had to be stuck on a desert island with me,I wouldnt mind.........you're A-OK in my book.........

11. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

See Roo, I'm OK ........in a pinch.

12. magroo

magroo Guest

Just as I always suspected San.