Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Dress Codes for Dinner

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Granduer Sailer, Aug 1, 2005.

1. viet630

viet630 Guest

Is that you David Landry? You know what they say about ducks! It sure sounds like you.Viet

2. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

Granduer Sailer Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    > Cruizer Wrote:
    > --------------------------------------------------
    > --
    > > How about shorts, t-shirts and a tie?
    >
    >
    > Are you being funny or serious?
    >

I was joking.

However, I am thinking of getting one of those tux t-shirts. Not for formal night, but just to test out and see who, if anyone notices.

3. lizardstew

lizardstew Guest

I sure hope he's being funny!!!!

4. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

Going slightly off cruise ship topic....but didn't Tuxedo T-shirts go out in the late 1970s? LOL. The last time I saw one was when Fannie Flagg wore them on Match Game. LOL.

5. Cruizer

Cruizer Guest

Robkabob Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    > Going slightly off cruise ship topic....but didn't
    > Tuxedo T-shirts go out in the late 1970s? LOL. The
    > last time I saw one was when Fannie Flagg wore
    > them on Match Game. LOL.

Well you see, that is step one - I have to get one. I don't even have one. Except for catalogs, I have only seen one, and it was not on a cruise.

Problem two is, when would I wear it? Not on formal night (even I don't think that would be funny). I am thinking I would have to bring something acceptable to slip over it, just in case someone calls me on it (it is after all, just a t-shirt). But still, it would be fun to wear on casual night, and see how people react.

6. Robkabob

Robkabob Guest

My bet is people will ask where you got it. LOL Go for it. You know the old saying..."If you can't take a joke..." LOL.