Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Drink Cards

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by Debbie Mumaw, Sep 29, 2002.

1. Debbie Mumaw

Debbie Mumaw Guest

I know HAL is famous for not nickle & diming you to death, but I know you do pay for sodas on board. Do they have the same option as other lines, to buy a card for unlimited sodas?

2. ashuma

ashuma Guest

Yes they do. I bought one on the Amsterdam on my September 7 cruise. Honored at the bars and dining rooms (including Lido).

3. ashuma

ashuma Guest

Yes they do. I bought one on the Amsterdam on my September 7 cruise. Honored at the bars and dining rooms (including Lido).

4. shadowfax

shadowfax Guest

We just got back from Alaska on the Zaandam, the last Alaska cruise of the season. We bought a soda card for our 16 year old son, $35.00 which seemed quite pricy at the time we bought it, but it was honoured everywhere on the ship and I didn't realize until now just how much soda a 16 year old can drink when given free rein. I'm sure he got our moneys worth out of it and it was so convenient for him knowing he could order a soda at any time and not have to sign for it.