• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

earliest check in for EOS?

J

JeanMarie

What is the earliest you can check in to the pier for Explorer? We are Crown and Anchor Gold and have a B suite. I know we probably can't get on the ship until 11:30, but just wondering when they open the counters. Anyone know?

J

Jlynd

It depends on how soon they get everyone else off. We arrived at 12:30 last week and they were already boarding. This was our first RCCL cruise and we were in our cabin by 1:30.

J

JeanMarie

Thanks Jlynd. Lots of folks were getting on at 11:30 a couple of weeks ago. Did you notice if there was a separate counter for concierge suites?

J

Jlynd

We did not have a suite and we are not Crown & Anchor members so I was not looking for these things but it seems like there was a check in area for C & A in the first waiting area and there was a seperate counter in the second waiting area but I don't remember whether it said it was for C & A or suites or both. We had to wait in all of the lines and we were still in our cabin within an hour of arriving at the pier. There was never a line at the special counter so I am sure you will get on in no time!! I hope this helps!

R

rccl fan

I sailed on The Explorer of the Seas and was the first to board the ship at around 11:15. I am a diamond Crown and Anchor Member and yes, they always have a seperate line for Crown and Anchor Members. It all depends on how fast they turn around the ship in. Once, I boarded a Royal Caribbean International ship at 10:30 A.M.

Adam

M

Matt in Los Angeles

Starting at about 10am there will be at least 30 people waiting to check in outside security. They started letting us through on my 9/7 cruise at about 10:30. Diamond/Platinum C&A's were called first. Then A & B suites. After that, it is by row starting from the section on the left (if you are facing the security people). I had a B and wanted to uprade to an A, and got the cabin I wanted, because I was one of the first people through. We were told we would not board until after 12:30, but the ship cleared early and we were on board around 11:45.

J

JeanMarie

Just returned from 9/14 cruise. We did not board until 12:45 even though we were there at 10:00AM, they sent us to another line with the person in our party with wheelchair. They should not have done that we came to find out later. Had a category B suite and it was awesome. Our cabin steward however was just awful. Did just the bare minimum and did not even know his name until 4 days into cruise.