Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Elation 4/11/04 Review

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Xanthlover, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Xanthlover

Xanthlover Guest

I've posted my review. If you have any questions, post on the boards or e-mail me. Becky

2. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Looks like you had a good time! My husband and I will be on the Elation in 3 weeks! Can't wait! Can you tell me if you noticed if they had cooking classes? Or does Carnival offer that?

3. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

We are also going to be on the Elation with Besty....Hi Betsy! Did they have Karaoke? What nights are all the Formals on? One last question, did you like early dinner? Can't wait! 20 more days!

4. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Hi Cruisingirls! I can't wait! Did you see her review? Sounds like a great ship!

5. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

I know! It sounds like we will have a great time! I'm so excited! I'm ready to start packing! It's going to be here before we know it!

6. Xanthlover

Xanthlover Guest

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Now for the answers...I just looked on my capers and didn't see any cooking classes. They had karaoke on most days at different times. The formal nights were on Monday and Friday with the Captain's cocktail party on Monday. The early (5:45) dinner was fine, but I think I would try to switch to the 6:15 seating, next time.

If you have any more questions, I'll try to answer them.

By the way, what did you think of my funny story?

Becky

7. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

That is too funny....I can't believe they didn't let you know about a pole being in your room! We are going to have 3 girls in our room, so I hope we don't get anything like that! Thanks for the info!

8. terri910

terri910 Guest

First thing I did was check to see how far your room on Empress Deck was from where our room is going to be (same Deck)...! *LOL*....I've never had a room with a pole in it, and I sure hope we don't start with our next cruise....I guarantee you either myself or my husband would walk into it....

9. wojo

wojo Guest

Great story, sounds like you had a lot of fun. We are going on the elation on May 16th, can't wait.

10. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Funny story! I hope I don't have a pole in my room! I am just down the hall from where you were. I would run into in the broad daylight, stone-cold sober!! I have way too many blond klutzy moments!

11. wojo

wojo Guest

That's right across from where my room is going to be, I hope I don't have a pole either.

12. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

Hey wojo! We missed you on the other message board! Who all is in your group?

13. wojo

wojo Guest

hello cruisingirls! We have 10 of us in our group, 9 of us are coming from Tucson, AZ and 1 is coming out of Michigan.

How many in your group?

14. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

We are 5 girls from the Houston Area. 2 of us have cruised before and this will be the first for the other three. We are so excited! only 18 days! Some of us were planning on meeting the first day of the cruise after lunch. We'd love to meet you!

15. wojo

wojo Guest

Sounds great! We have some newbies coming with us too. This will be the 5th cruise for my husband and I. Where are you planning on meeting?

16. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

I think we have decided on the bar outside by the pool. I'll send everyone an e-mail later and we'll confirm it!

17. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

wojo....need your e-mail :)

18. wojo

wojo Guest

19. Beanne

Beanne Guest

Cruisingirls,

You still have my address, right?

20. cruisingirls

cruisingirls Guest

Yes I still have yours Betsy! There are also 2 other groups we have talked to! This is going to be so much fun! We can't wait to meet everyone!